5.2 Known Issues

If you run into any issues after the update, you can discuss them here. Please send in a support ticket, too!

7 Likes

Commas have been added to base numbers which is wonderful but bonus numbers are not also formatted.

12 Likes

No commas. :spaghetti:

6 Likes

It might sound a bit weird, but try switching language several times. Helped me, at least.

Edit: okay, it seems to reset when quitting the game.

5 Likes

Feedback on

Great to have movement in the right direction!

However

• This is not working for sending / posting heroes to chat or any of the guild walls (sending spars) at the moment, which is where a lot of our frustration also comes from
  • Can we get rid of having to click on “Modify” and then “Equip” in the future please and just go to the “Equip” screen? It takes too long to get there tbh

Also, the commas added to some of the hero values are great, but it seems not all were added

5 Likes

Thanks! It did it mostly.

4 Likes

@Samm You didn’t tell us! You said that Kida would have been refreshed in a future update, but she has already been refreshed with THIS update!

1 Like

Yeah even I was surprised that they refreshed her without telling us

1 Like

The problem is… her purple is the same, hopefully they will change it too.

3 Likes

@Samm So excited to see Kida got a refresh… even though it wasn’t in any notes… but yeah can you please increase the energy she gives with her purple skill

2 Likes

@Samm Hades (Jack) disk did not get the Max HP increased like the Patch Notes said it would… still at 35%

2 Likes

Is this even necessary?

2 Likes

@Samm I think fozzie has a bug where he uses his green skill almost all the time

1 Like

Yeah for heroes like Claw who can do a lot with more HP

2 Likes

I’m noticing a glitch where alliesband heroes with precise can’t target invisible heroes in Coliseum, even though they can do so (Abu is very annoying)

5 Likes

After update, it is really hard for me to log in. It often says that the contents update failed, even though my internet is stable

4 Likes

The bonus of +48 points from support collection for every support member on battle doesnt work (idk if any other collection nonus were affected too)

2 Likes

Nevermind it “works” but after the battle starts (before the update the points were given just at the beggining)

2 Likes

I cannot open my Guarenteed Cosmetic Crates. All other crates seem to be working normally.

3 Likes

I can’t believe that the bugs from Powerline (no recording, targetable before green skill) and Sarah (picture below, death animation still going) are still there. @Samm, these need to get fixed.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney