5.2 Known Issues

The bonus of +48 points from support collection for every support member on battle doesnt work (idk if any other collection nonus were affected too)

2 Likes

Nevermind it “works” but after the battle starts (before the update the points were given just at the beggining)

2 Likes

I cannot open my Guarenteed Cosmetic Crates. All other crates seem to be working normally.

3 Likes

I can’t believe that the bugs from Powerline (no recording, targetable before green skill) and Sarah (picture below, death animation still going) are still there. @Samm, these need to get fixed.

1 Like

Seriously @Samm and team!??!?!

Another month of Arena and Coliseum challenger fights where points are not calculated correctly for Kristoff & Sven??
WHY do you use the same rule if it DOES NOT WORK?

How many times do we need to point this out to you?
This is honestly very disappointing.
Can you please also urgently escalate when we will receive compensation for the loss of rewards due to this rule not working correctly?
I am also reporting this to Google as the game is not proving me with fair compensation due to technical issues that the team refuses to fix.

The rule also needs to change to “TEAM POWER DIFFERENCE”
and NOT
“HIGHER TEAM POWER”

Do you seriously not understand that this is deterring lower power players from competing?
Or do you just not care?
For the moment I am still giving you the benefit of the doubt that you just do not understand the impact of this, although “being fellow players” I find this hard to believe.

Just very very sad to see the choices being made and all of them only have one thing in mind.

4 Likes

Still doing that. It is not fixed.

4 Likes

So no scaling for rewards in the new Patch Season?

It is honestly making me flabbergasted that there is no consideration for scaling in rewards.
Did we not just go through the whole process of identifying where rewards are not scaling correctly on certain areas of the game?
Where was that…?

And now you are just creating the same scenario in 6 months.
But like I told support, I’m wasting my time trying to help you make the game better to prolong its life and help making it better for players to stay longer.
So I am done trying.

If you want to keep killing player’s motivation to play - do it.

5 Likes

I couldn’t care less about how they try to SAVE the game anymore. They do the same thing over and over again

Make a new thing, make an insanely ridiculous economy then a few months later (if we are ever that lucky) trying to fix the own mess they create in the first place :roll_eyes: oh and don’t forget the fact that they say things are too hard for them to do blah blah blah…

We are not stupid. Don’t treat us like one!!!

All is done in the name of Greed. Nothing more, nothing less

And frankly, I’m way too tired seeing the same rule over and over in Arena and Coli. For someone who developed this game, they sure are clueless about their own game

And the saying “fellow player”, such a blatant lie. How much do they play? At lv 100, you have too much. At lv 380, you literally have nothing if you don’t spend. Make you choice

Oh and 1 more thing, don’t act hurt when players say the truth. You brought it upon yourself. No one else. If you want to blame, blame yourself or your company!

6 Likes

Try a clean install (uninstall/reinstall game and clear store cache) if you still can’t get into the game.

2 Likes

Have you been able to get any screen recordings of this?

2 Likes

Crossbones?

2 Likes

Yeah he means Crossbones

1 Like

I’m sorry that this wasn’t properly communicated. It wasn’t documented where things like this usually are, so I missed it.

3 Likes

Yeah it says the HP should be increased yet is still at 35% @Samm

2 Likes

Disney Heroes_2023-07-12-09-38-03_1

Ursula was upgraded, but at no time does she activate her blue ability in battle. this is an example @Samm

3 Likes

I know they are working hard to fix it, but we still have the defeated hero bug, and his icon marks that he is still alive. (on this occasion, Ursula was defeated by Merlin). @Samm

2 Likes

Yes, from disk level, and it did increase.

2 Likes

Yes, we are still working to get them in other places. Thanks for bringing this to our attention! 5.3 will have another batch of commas.

2 Likes

“Crossbones: Increased Max HP” which means the % too which states “Tank heroes on team gain 35% Max HP”

2 Likes

Where is Sweetums? @Samm

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney