5.3 Delayed

No I wasn’t expecting to hear from E0 today

He isn’t grumpy , he simply writing what their observations are about the game as he entitled to write as well.

No need to be an elitist and call @Bluebandit93 a grumpy goose just because you don’t like what he has to say. Better off just not commenting on it as it’s not constructive nor benificial to anyone on the topic. Just keep reading and move forward.

Not saying everyone is not excited for the new rank as I am sure some are, but think majority rather see game run smoothly then more content feel rushed added to the game is his whole point in my opinion.

3 Likes

What do you mean? It is literally copied and pasted from your original topic….

I’m intrigued by the prospect of basically customizing my heroes by choosing which secondary stats to boost. Granted, I fully expect more bugs, more lag, ever increasing stamina costs, etc. etc. etc., so saying I’m “excited” would be a stretch, but I also think there’s a possibility of something fun being added.

Can’t read Update 5.2.02-B for yourself and see that it was posted after the comment you’re replying to?

2 Likes

What was spoiled?

I think he means that they accidentally leaked the refreshed characters early at least I think so

1 Like

They released a set of test, in a sense, upgrades, just to see how the stats would react to the gameplay.

It explains it all here

1 Like

Maybe the new Emerald rarity gives us a new feature that comes with an item or many of that item needed from the minor stages of any chapter, and it possibly comes in many types.

Okay then thanks for telling me!

Thanks for explaining!

This is not from my original topic

This might have been the way it was 6 months ago, but there is no difference between Prize wall hero and Battle Pass hero at the moment

Prize wall MOVES TO battle pass

3 Likes

Possibly a server update for these refreshes, but a full update for 5.3

1 Like

Yeeeaaaah, bigger gap bwtween rich and poor (i m one of poor as well).

2 Likes

August 18th

It’s takes 2 weeks to change a colour?

No, it takes two weeks to add/change mechanics, test (some) bugs, and add data into the game.

2 Likes

Hopefully it’ll have a lot of bugs including the NERF Pegasus fixed. I’ve hidden some of your posts for moderation over the past month to find how the emerald rarity’s features would look like.

That’s the point of delaying the update, to get rid of, or minimize, them.

What do you mean 5.3 update has been delayed is there a bug fix or something

I’m happy the update is delayed that way it’s not rushed and therefore not as many bugs happen to come out as a result of a rushed product

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney