5.3 Known Issues

If you run into any issues after the update, you can discuss them here. Please send in a support ticket, too!

6 Likes

Why commas for big numbers are still not available for some?

Reading this is pain…

5 Likes

I sent a support ticket about “Pegasus stats” about 3 weeks ago. And how is it now? :ice_hockey:

6 Likes

Please reduce the light spread a little in small portraits. The portraits look blurry.
It is not bad in large portraits.

5 Likes

This scroll bug makes it almost impossible to read the stats or subclasses.

15 Likes

Are the “Tenacity” and “Evasion” disks getting a nerf? Or will it stay like it is now?

3 Likes

They better not… no idea why PB thought 15% evasion would do anything. 50% evasion is also useless.

4 Likes

I think they were adding commas to areas a little at a time, but will check. If this was something that had commas previously and now doesn’t, please let us know.

2 Likes

If not, I hope Jack Sparrow gets a refresh of Normal Crit stat on his Red Skill (going up)

2 Likes

I never had commas at all, and I see others had them. What is the reason?

3 Likes

I did see them playing on Bluestacks, but not on my phone… :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

I have the same problem with scroll and cant read. Also cant change the second stat.

9 Likes

Same here its impossible to change the subclasses

5 Likes

We’re looking into this, now. Thanks for your patience!

3 Likes

I too have been experiencing this bug. But I would like to add that when trying to look at or select a Team trials difficulty it becomes nearly impossible to actually select the one I am intending, due to this bug. This bug has also affected me on the campaign chapter select though not anywhere near as badly as on the Team Trial difficulty selection screen.

5 Likes

@Samm, can you please tell us when Sarah Sanderson’s Death Animation will be fixed?

Also, the languages that don’t have commas in the numbers are actually French and Russian.

And, in Italian Bowler Hat Guy’s Disks Titles aren’t there. They result like “Equipment Title 1/2 (Placeholder)” …

4 Likes

I’m going to note that one of the things making it hard to change the subclass is that it keeps getting snapped back to the top when scrolling is stopped.

Oh, and this is also true of skill descriptions, so those can be hard to read.

5 Likes

This has been an issue for over 3 years

Hopefully this will be fixed now that it is a “key part” of the Emerald rank…

2 Likes

Bumping this over to the new thread, the skill spam issue is continuing. Anna no longer even bothers with the first basic attack, just automatically whips out ice sword and goes bonkers with it. Fozzie remains the same, basic attacks initially then spams green regardless of using white or changing waves. Didn’t manage to check Hercules.

2 Likes

Not an issue per se @Samm, but Minnie definitely misses “enemies” somewhere in the description.

As she is “blinding them”. Who is them tho?

Correct: damage over X seconds to enemies.

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney