5.4 Known Issues

It should be 50%. She is still horrible after update :roll_eyes: which is a shame because she has a really good red skill with high potential

1 Like

Anna-Kristoff disk has same issue :frowning:

1 Like

Also related to friendship campaign, Flash - Dash episode 3.3 is now impossible after the Sally refresh -

(I lost, and with perfectly strong enough heroes)

This isn’t an unusual problem now with the immense stats being handed out. Can the team make sure that refreshed heroes are swapped out of friend campaign opponents, now and in the future?

4 Likes

I accidentally deleted the post, so I posted it again!

I viewed all the disks in the entire game, and here are the disks that need ahot fix because if you click on them, the game crashes. I hope it can be useful, @Samm!

Shego-Kronk
Kaa-Chip & Dale
Anna-Kristoff & Sven
The Horned King-Shan Yu

2 Likes

Is it possible to increase revive heal?

It’s less than 10% of max hp.

Would be nice to increase revive 10x.

1 Like

What Sally needs is a few seconds of invincibility or berserk to make sure she doesn’t die instantly after being revived. The same as Olaf. They are the revival heroes yet they have zero invincibility, while others have so much? :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

Berserk from Battle Badge doesn’t count as it applies randomly and not everyone can afford that

@Samm what happened to Jack Sparrow disc stat?

Where exactly is the armor negotiation now? On the disc star or disc level?

And it is not just him, others who has their stat changes from their disc have the same problem: Elastic Girl, Frozone,
 To name a few

1 Like

It was just moved to the other side, the scaling didn’t change. For all of them

1 Like

OK. But the left side is for level-scaled stats and the right side is for stats that scale with disk stars. And now there are level scaled stats in the disk star area. That’s weird and confusing, especially for people who don’t have things maxed already.

1 Like

The only reason it was changed back, so disk star side won’t be empty and pb won’t need to add something new instead.

Despite disk stars are meaningless
 :confused:

2 Likes

The game crashes when I tap on Anna’s friend disk

These are all the game crash disks

These are all covered in the hot fix. Keep an eye out for 5.4.1!

5 Likes

How long is the hotfix gonna take, before we get back in?

1 Like

Probably until 1pm

1 Like

1am, PH Time, right?

1 Like

The game is back!

2 Likes

The immense buffs for some heros while others get ignored is making it much harder to play the game in general, but friend campaigns have always been where it shows the most. I’ve seen increasingly numerous complaints of impossible or very difficult friendship fights, and I increasingly run into trouble trying to do them myself. They really should look into smoothing out friendship campaigns other than just powerups. Heros can be well strong enough power-wise but all the buffs and other factors can just destroy

2 Likes

Agreed; this monthly uberbuff turnover strategy, alongside the stale badge crate economy, increasingly absurd contest scoring and crazy badge costs, are making it very very difficult to enjoy the game without spending money - maybe the most difficult it’s ever been.

It’s a real shame because prior to this the game was in a pretty good place balance-wise and all levels of spender could enjoy the game at their own pace while remaining competitive.

Not anymore, whatever made PB decide to change tack, it’s totally destroyed that balance.

Most people’s solution to this lack of enjoyment won’t be to start spending - it will be to find something else :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

Unless you do the missions that can help you fight these enemies easily.

1 Like

Except for some defeat animations not working. The only 4 that I know of come from Demona, (Doesn’t revive with the green skill at a certain point. That revive may be taken from another character with the revive ability) Sarah, (Blue Skill Loop) Quasimodo, (rarely from Colosseum) and the Underminer (seen from BHG and Shego campaign chapter 5.5). Can you fix those for Update 5.5?

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney