5.4 Known Issues

If you run into any issues after the update, you can discuss them here. Please send in a support ticket, too!

3 Likes

Well, it’s nerfed.

Was 20%, now only 10%.

Slow duration on green skill is unchanged too.

2 Likes

@Samm, Rose will appear in a few days or it’s a mistake that she isn’t already here?

1 Like

In 2 days her prize wall will start… idk how prize wall would work, without the hero.

3 Likes

If Rose’s prize wall starts on Thursday why isn’t she in the game?

1 Like

I just got an announcement.

Rose’s prize wall has been moved to September 14th.

That’s probably why we can’t see her.

2 Likes

Yep! The 7th was a typo, it was always the 14th.

3 Likes

Yep I saw that in the game too

1 Like

Is this intended Samm? Chapter 95 seems like quite an unusual big jump as we are just at chapter 72 now in the game.

200 chapters when fully updated.

A bit curious on what is going on as 200 over the double we have now which means many years to.
I get chapter 100 as the max, but chapter 200 seems a bit puzzling high amount wise to me I got to say.

Figured I hear on if this is a text error or intended.

2 Likes

Any answer on Elastigirl’s red skill nerf?

2 Likes

This is fixed, now! Slow duration wasn’t supposed to change, just the cooldown.

This is incorrect. We’re working on getting the right Chapter numbers in. Good catch!

We’re also investigating a crash that happens when you try to change Shego’s friendship disk.

2 Likes

Thanks! This is always getting me out go the game! Anyways, the problem is with Kronk’s Disk.

2 Likes

2 Likes

It is back to 20%.

But before update was 20% too, and patch notes said this will increase, shouldn’t it be like 25-30% now?

2 Likes

Sorry to interrupt, but it’s still not working. It crashes anyway…

1 Like

The Shego-Kronk disk crash needs a hot fix. We’re working on getting that out as soon as possible. Thanks for your patience!

4 Likes

Hello there is a bug in the game when I click cheap and dale disc on kaa the game crash. I’m not alone in this case from S1.

1 Like

Not a bug per se but… just in case this wasn’t seen due to the holiday, I’ll post it here again.

It’s not a huge deal for me personally since I’m not interested in these characters, but a campaign being completely impossible can definitely ruin things for people who want this disk, or even just want to read the campaign’s story.

2 Likes

Why are the guild contest perks soooooo expensive??? We spent all our token yet couldn’t even max the extra stamina perks even though we completed every guild contest up to date!!!

So, the solution to our leftover token which nothing to spend on is to make new perks crazy expensive???

@Samm

And as @Musketeer said, there is nothing change with Elastic Girl red skill. Pls give her either extra damage reduction percent or more hardy

1 Like

Two different arena hits, both with >80% true damage. Both scored at exactly 80% of the point cap for true damage. This seems to be new tonight (CDT)

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney