5.5 Hero Improvements

Pegasus is fine just needs the remove buff and I feel he might be better and Negaduck just needs a lot longer reflect cooldown

1 Like

Pegasus does pretty high damage at least if you don’t have armor or reality but your right he isn’t too hard to go against but for people who go through him without armor or reality your basically 1 punched

1 Like

It’s still a nerf for Sally despite her high damage overtime. If her enemy form could be added back to the friendship campaigns, they will need to lower the stats again, including increasing the cooldown.

1 Like

isn’t this disk a bit redundant now?

7 Likes

The game keeps crashing everytime I try to play collisseum. What is going on and is it going to be fixed soon?

7 Likes

The star effect yes, the stats still make it the better one tho
Still, the first patch could be changed…

1 Like

Maybe I’ll just stop leveling abu since he makes the game crash.

3 Likes

Excuse me @Samm, unrelated to the subject but my account is temporarily unavailable when I entered the game. Is there something wrong happening?
Edit: I found out every Server 21 account is temporarily unavailable, so I’m not alone.

4 Likes

S21 player here, and unfortunately my account works fine.

3 Likes

It should be fortunately

4 Likes

It’s back to normal, so everything is fine.😮‍💨

3 Likes

I know what I said!

Guess I might’ve missed it? :smiley:

3 Likes

Again game modes are terribly skewed since older heroes, who back then, when they were released were already op, were “improved” or simply said, stats were being raised without any consideration how game modes are effected, e.g. Randall.

[quote=“Samm, post:1, topic:2139289”]
Reduced the amount of HP required to be taken as damage in a single attack for Randall Boggs to become Invisible

• This allows Randall Boggs to activate his Invisibility more easily and more often!
    [/quote

Wasn’t that the reason he was nerfed back then with his intended inability to take damage?

Now I can’t beat a Y0 Randall npc as opponent with a Y20 Maximus with maxed disc, all skills maxed, middle range developed red skill, 4 equipped and advanced mods, charged battle badge, stage 8 patched in a friend campaign (Fairy Godmother).
Is this intended game behavior?
Same goes for yellow daily trials. I can beat onerous stage with a Y19 Randall last standing against Y30 opponents.
Either you or dev team addressed problems with friends campaigns regarding Sally and Scar.
Is the dev team considering past changes to heroes (nerfes) when deciding on how are stats being boosted and is proper testing done?
The experience for players is that every “Hero improvement” is breaking the game piece by piece even more.

4 Likes

This is the kind of refresh that the Incredibles needed

1 Like

Can we stop with refreshes? Instead of bumping all the old heroes up, can we bring down everyone who’s been buffed and the new heroes to their level? We really need a stat squash. Billions and trillions are so hard to read and is basically meaningless. We could move the decimal over like 8 places and be at normal, easy to read numbers. This is the same problem Diablo 3 had. Buff after buff after buff and it got out of hand.

Also, I think there needs to be a cap per role so they actually mean something. Like cap tank damage lower than other heroes, and DPS should have a higher damage cap, but lower armored/reality/health cap. This would make supports more useful as well and teams needing more thought than the “just add the newest and refreshed heroes” game we have going on.

Glass cannons need support from the support heroes and control heroes to stall until they do damage. And non glass cannons heroes should have more defensive stats than glass cannons, but do less damage. It’s absolutely ridiculous that heroes like pegasus, rose, negaduck, etc can be damage heroes that do enough damage in the first second to wipe an entire team, but also provide insane teamwide stat buffs.

And it is just me, or are skills getting confusing? There’s way too much going on on certain skills of newer heroes. Back in the day it was (for example): white does massive damage and stuns, green counters a basic attack, blue adds a debuff, purple cleanses/heals. Now the new heroes have a single skill that does way too much: massive damage, sap, scare, remove all buffs, shields and heals the team, crash the game, steals bank info, and kidnaps first born son. All in a single skill with a half second cooldown.

5 Likes

The Game’s evolving we are no longer in 2018 and it’s for the best. Be glad the old heroes were not forgotten but are getting another chance to shine again. It would be worse if the only heroes we could use are the ones that are new… in this format we switch them from time to time and every hero has their time to saine again.

3 Likes

That’s not the point I’m making. I’m talking about a stat squash using the older heroes that haven’t been refreshed as a baseline instead of bringing them up to the arbitrarily high numbers. Even if they refreshed them to the current heroes and then reduced every stat and damage number for every hero by 95%, the balance would be no different than it is now - just with more readable numbers.

Doing 3 billion damage to someone with 10 billion health is the same ratio as doing 30 damage to a hero with 100 health. But it’s easier to grasp.

2 Likes

Hero Improvements don’t solve the problem with red skills.
The hero chips required keep rising, like everything else (gold, XP…), but the amount given doesn’t.
In a couple of months, keeping red skills at max will be just impossible, even for paying players.
Hero chips for red skills should NOT increase at all. Plus, they are needed for mods and stars.They are one of the most valuable resources.
I am not making any more purchases until it is fixed, because it seems like the worst design possible.

1 Like

exactly it’s no different… so it’s better to improve some than nerf everyone. As I said the game evolved so ofc the numbers changed

2 Likes

Lol I don’t think you’re understanding. If it’s the same thing, then why go about it the hard way? Just because you like to see the big numbers at the end?

And it’s not necessarily a nerf I’m talking about, it’s a stat squash. Sure, it’s a nerf to the big numbers, but across the board the heroes will act the same.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney