5.5 Known Issues

Nothing 🤷🏻🤷🏽

Kronk’s still kidnapping him>

3 Likes

It is time now. Nothing… @samm

1 Like

This game is so broken after this update

-Quick fight just times out in every game mode (surge, campaign, etc)
-multiple game modes to go in to attack and the game just crashes (arena, war, etc)

Thanks for breaking the game maybe this will finally help me walk away.

2 Likes

All deals, skill pages, trial pages, mailbox, and anything like that now refresh EVEN FASTER, is it just happen it is somehow connected to stamina regeneration? Both got faster over time, now it’s just insane. Can’t read deals.

Also, any compensation for the issues for 2 days?

1 Like

@Samm Still no Kuzco after the update :unamused:

1 Like
1 Like

:frowning:

1 Like

Scrolling is working fine for me

1 Like

Yeah it seems like for many the scrolling bug just got way way worse.
But for me it’s almost gone. Not entirely but it barely happens rn… before I couldn’t even read Mayor’s white and now it doesn’t move at all. This is weird

2 Likes

Kuzco’s 2nd and 3rd talent needs replacement, he is already frequently immune to debuffs, WASTE of talents.

Heal or Shield Share and Armor Share would be much better.

5 Likes

It probably isn’t a bug, but Kuzco has literally zero sound effects. His animations pretty much scream how they need it, especially his white skill. Because right now he honestly feels unfinished, despite all the time😅

2 Likes

Unfortunately this is tied to the new Stamina regen rates. We will need to revert the changes for the time being until we can get a fix out :frowning_face: (skill point regen rate doesn’t need to be reverted).

1 Like

Interesting.

1 Like

The thing is… it was already bad, not really much changed. We just lost stamina.
But at least the source is found? Hopefully, it will be fixed… soon.

1 Like

Hope it will be fixed samm

1 Like

Well, now that this connection is known, hopefully it’ll lead to fewer scrolling problems.

1 Like

I guess we’ll revert the changes and try another approach to this.

However look at this.

Kuzco is now showing that he’s killing enemies right from the start. They’re playing their death animations as they still have some health. This must be from his (Ca) memory disk. It’s working the same way as a powered up “Pointed Criticism” except for every 1 heal instead of 2. And to top it off, it will still be in effect if he is KO’d. That means it’s time to adjust all passive skills and memory disks so that they will be active until the hero who has those passive skills, and either memory disk is KO’d.

3 Likes

It has cooldown, and it triggers once for one enemy only per cooldown.
Damage doesn’t scale, after 1 year it will be nothing.

3 Likes

Also, have you seen how the battle positions for the earliest heroes from soft launch to the 1st Anniversary were incorrect? Something seemed off about that, but that needs to be fixed too.

1 Like

Well, I fear that damage from the (Ca) memory disk will still be in effect after Kuzco’s KO’d.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney