5.5 Known Issues

I understand that immunity to hexs is useful, but it is redundant that he also has immunity to charms when Miguel is already immune to them. Maybe you could give it “Tireless”, “Selft-purification” or “Bountiful Growth”.

4 Likes

When I said I didn’t want to wait A WHOLE DAY for stamina and skill points to be fully recharged, I didn’t mean it LITERALLY. But guess what we got? :roll_eyes::sob::sob:

What is the point of increasing the stamina and skill point cap if it takes too long for them to regen???

In my opinion, no matter how many stamina and skill points we get, the cooldown should be THE SAME

We have max 16k stamina, the cooldown is 6hrs

We have max 88k stamina, the cooldown should still be 6hrs. Not more than 1 days :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

We have 29 skill points, the cooldown is 1hr

We have 166 skill points, the cooldown should still be 1 hrs. Not more than 6hrs like this

That way, it can be called an improvement. Not like the current situation. It is just prolonging the problem, not fixing it…at all

@Samm pls ask the team to look at regen speed. It is horrible now. Thanks

5 Likes

And about the loading screen, it hurts my eyes due to the background colour is too bright

I like the previous colour better. It is more smoothing and eye-friendly

2 Likes

I like the loading screen

3 Likes

I also encountered that while using abu

1 Like

Miguel’s first talent is half-useless since he already has immunity against charms from his white skill.
Could you change this to another talent?

6 Likes

Arena is doing weird stuff it works fine until i tried to fight mastercrasher from the nightmares then it closes the app. Everyone else i could fight just fine. Its really odd.

2 Likes

any fights with abu causes either crashes or hangs.

2 Likes

More bugs have came in the game

3 Likes

Thanks to the Abu bug, many of my guild mates can’t finish or pass CW :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes: so we can’t earn points for contest and it is ending tomorrow :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

And to clarify, Abu is in enemy team so it is totally out of our control

What and when you guys will do something about it? @Samm I know you guys are offline now, but how could you leave thing like this?

7 Likes

Raiding elite campaign for Abu chips makes the game crash and this is the first time something made my game crash.

2 Likes

I can’t even quick fight with him in the enemy line…

1 Like

I don’t think the skill points need to fill up in 1h but okey.

About stamina… we earn freely too little so even if the cap was 8M and the get more stamina feature had 10x more it would still be too little.

Comparative advantage is on the payers’ side, which is bad at the very least.

Also @Samm just why is the team doing this?

She’s been Elastigirl for the past 5 years and 7 months. Just why change it now?

7 Likes

This talent is useless. He is already immune to Charm, and is barely affected by Hex.

Precision Benevolence would be perfect for him.

5 Likes

Well since it has been an issue for over 3 years… I mean surely??

1 Like

Once again you are alienating lower power players from competing in challenger rewards

How many times do we have to point this out to you?

You are literally telling thousands of players “you cannot win if you do not spend money, no matter how smart you use your heroes”

It is so very very sad that it has come to this :frowning:
Especially for a game that is promoted as wanting to create a “positive gaming experience for all players” - according to the support ticket responses.

@Samm @Polaris care to comment on why you would like people to stop playing?

6 Likes

Tick tock , tick tock … very familiar territory Per Blue :thinking:

3 Likes

The way I see is, if skill points fill up in 1h, people could lv up their skill basically any time they want. And it will of course be faster :grinning::grinning::grinning:

Well, we have to be realistic. They will NEVER do that

1 Like

OH, but what about the gold it will cost :wink:?

4 Likes

Then let’s start doing surge :joy::joy::joy: hey Kosh

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney