5.5 Known Issues

I don’t know. It doesn’t say that the prize wall is starting. Maybe next week?

1 Like

Kuzco still doesn’t appear in game.
Just his prize wall. @Samm

1 Like

Am I crazy for wanting the game to stop crashing before worrying about Kuzco being in the game?

2 Likes

War is crashing as well definitely had a high number for disconnected attacks for this war more so than usual, my game crashed twice during war I’m afraid to even attempt to even do another attack

1 Like

We already got patch notes. So yes

1 Like

@Samm Any update on when we can view Kuzco and Dante’s skills?

1 Like

@Samm And now the PW is just gone!!!
So is Kuzco actually coming tomorrow???

1 Like

I’m kinda wondering now when there’ll be an update on abu crashing the game, I fought him in arena and my game crashed. This just guarantees I’m giving up on him since he causes a lot of damage but not damage in fights as he should. Just damage anywhere else.

1 Like

Apparently it requires an app update, which has to go through the various app stores, so hopefully sometime tomorrow. I haven’t seen anyone from PerBlue officially confirm any of that, but the fact that they’ve announced an update to fix the issue without setting a time yet does very heavily suggest it.

And as someone who waited until the last day of the Challenger season to deal with all the Abu teams in Arena, I feel your pain.

2 Likes

ARRUMEM LOGO O BUG DAS LUTAS, ESTOU TRAVADO NO JOGO SEM PODER FAZER NADA A 2 DIAS SE ISSO PERMANECER A UMA SEMANA EU VOU DESISNTALAR ESSE JOGO QUE ÓDIO.

Muito obrigado tchau.

1 Like

Unable to complete new nightmare before Christmas trial on level 12 because abu is wave 2. Since no trier 4 essence available in any of the lower options not worth doing any of them.

1 Like

1 hour until Kuzco prize wall is live and we still haven’t seen him in game :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes: and when will the hot fix be ready? @samm

2 Likes

Nothing 🤷🏻🤷🏽

Kronk’s still kidnapping him>

3 Likes

It is time now. Nothing… @samm

1 Like

This game is so broken after this update

-Quick fight just times out in every game mode (surge, campaign, etc)
-multiple game modes to go in to attack and the game just crashes (arena, war, etc)

Thanks for breaking the game maybe this will finally help me walk away.

2 Likes

All deals, skill pages, trial pages, mailbox, and anything like that now refresh EVEN FASTER, is it just happen it is somehow connected to stamina regeneration? Both got faster over time, now it’s just insane. Can’t read deals.

Also, any compensation for the issues for 2 days?

1 Like

@Samm Still no Kuzco after the update :unamused:

1 Like
1 Like

:frowning:

1 Like

Scrolling is working fine for me

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney