5.5 Known Issues

While we’re looking into this, please try the uninstall/reinstall/clear cache. Let me know if that helps.

2 Likes

I have done that few times. Nothing changed :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

1 Like

same, I’m still receiving the same “Content Update Failed” error :worried:

2 Likes

Please submit a ticket here if you’re unable to access the game: Disney Heroes — PerBlue Technical Support and Help Center

1 Like

Done. Hope this could be resolved soon as I can’t login for more than 9 hours already :worried: Thanks.

1 Like

Well, the response I got was not much of a help, it just almost copy pasted what’s already in the FAQ :frowning_face:

1 Like

Unfortunately, the cause is a geographical outage from a third party vendor to players. We will just need to wait for them to fix the problem. I’m sorry that there isn’t anything we can do right now :frowning_face: Be sure to send in a ticket so we can keep track of everyone affected.

4 Likes

Thanks, Samm! If the cause has been identified from a 3rd party vendor then I’m okay to wait, at least now I know the issue is not from my end. Been doing different things already in my phone and WiFi just to see if I’ll be able to fix it but had no luck.

Appreciate it for sharing this information!

2 Likes

Looks like it’s resolved! :pray:

6 Likes

Davy Jones can be KO’d while the dead man’s chest is on field, and the chest stays and continues to be targeted by enemies. Battle didn’t end until the chest was KO’d, despite all heros already being knocked down. Not sure what caused it as it’s not happening every time.

4 Likes

One of this week’s Challenges, Emoji Bonanza, only grants Daily Quest completion if you exit the game and reopen it (after posting an emoji), rather than as soon as the emoji has been posted.

1 Like

Can confirm, I can login now, thank you!

2 Likes

I have noticed one thing with Ports as they have 2x drops @Samm.

Considering one of the VIP perks already doubles the amount of credits… the game really struggles to generate 3,000+ items upon defeating heroes in wave 3 of current highest difficulty and I dread to think what will happen in the future (actually with the bug not that long ago we did see - game will just crash).

I’d suggest the team to either change the drop to gold or to remove the spawning of items on screen.

Or, if the credits really have to be present in ports… make at least 2 more types of them (200k ones and 1M ones)… and instead of the low ones let drop those, like with XP drinks.

3 Likes

@Samm I see that there is a NBC trial for the 30th but will there be something special for Hocus Pocus for their 30th?

2 Likes

And even bigger, Disney’s 100th anniversary?

5 Likes

Regarding the trials, it says once your tries are up, you can pay stamina to get more. Is that x number of tries + 10 per day, or the duration?

Let’s say on the first day, I don’t care for the top reward. Should I hold my attack for the next day in case it’s better, or use it and get another free attempt the next day?

1 Like

Weekend? Weekend what?

1 Like

Well it happened @Samm there is a level 20 patch Fairy Godmother in the trial which means NO 3 STAR REWARDS!!!

2 Likes

Others? Who? It says only TNBC.

2 Likes

Oh and Sally is just killing my heroes when I can’t even use any good healing heroes :unamused:
Once I get past the chance to use a revive hero to get 3 stars against Fairy there will be no more chances for 3 stars… WHICH MEANS NO BORDER!!!

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney