5.6 Known Issues

Updated the app but it still crashes after I watch an ad. This has been happening for several weeks now and means I can’t get all the bonuses from crates, double money etc from ports and the temp VIP bonus from three videos a day

2 Likes

@TheGrillFather, Do you know how to pin known issues? If so, you should probably consider pinning bugs coming from Sarah’s death, Jake Long and Abu’s core removal/steal, and how the true damage from the “Party Stopper” memory disk is affected by disk level. Also, for the death animations that everyone plays while they’re still alive, could you fix that the same way you did for Chef Skinner?

1 Like

@TheGrillFather not an issue but I wanted to thank you and the team for fixing the skill point lag. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

So, I’m experincing a visual glitch. I’m trying to grind out Invasion so I can complete the Mulan collection…only to notice that when I click the “Fight” button, it doesn’t show “Loading” in its place…it still says “Fight,” and suddenly I’m in the battle. I’m not the only one experiencing this, right?

1 Like

I updated hours ago but I still can’t upgrade my characters. Please fix this.

2 Likes

I’ve noticed the same issue.

1 Like

Everyone would notice this at this rate. Please pin and fix this for us.

1 Like

Hi. I don’t know who is in charge of this but pls help me

After buying stamina with diamond, I couldnt raid all anymore. It took forever for my screen to keep moving and after that, all my stamina got reverted back to before I used them, resulted in me earning nothing, and therefore I couldn’t earn any more stamina (as my stamina bank is full)

Is there any solution for this? I can’t keep using raid 10 button. I have million of stamina now (thank you for your generosity, I mean it)

1 Like

Bruh what did you expect that fair bc in server 25 full in 3hrs+ but on server 1 is more stamina that’s why It’s fair.

1 Like

The timer is bugged. GrillFather said it on different topic.

It’s randomly 3h, 6h or 12h for different players. And will be patched later.

1 Like

@TheGrillFather so just to clarify, due to a bug, all players are currently having 4 times stamina regeneration rate all the time?

1 Like

Shouldn’t be to all I think.

2 Likes

Is this just a visual bug? Lots of my heroes below Emerald are showing 0% on their secondary stats, despite having plenty of points

3 Likes

The game isn’t actually crashing for me, but the Power Promote with over ~650k stamina being used (this probably varies by device power) takes such a long time that my device thinks that the game has crashed, and presents a “Disney Heroes has stopped responding” popup that won’t go away unless I close the game, even after the action is complete and I’m playing again🤦‍♂️

2 Likes

Same as you.

1 Like

Hello! The best way for us to keep track of these bugs is by submitting a support ticket!

3 Likes

Hello! We’re investigating this issue and potential fixes. Thanks for your patience!

3 Likes

I apologize for the frustrations the new stamina adjustments are causing you. As a small compensation in the meantime, please use and share promo code “free5vip” for 5 free VIP 5 day passes while we work up a fix in the next client update.

7 Likes

I’ll share this around, that will definitely help our VIP<5 with the crashing :slight_smile: thanks!

2 Likes

In regards to the promo code “free5vip” is it only meant to be accessible here on the Forum or also in the game?

I am trying to share it in the game however it doesn’t seem like the game let me post “free5vip” in the Global chat, so wondering if that’s the intention or not.

Have thankfully managed to share it in the Guild Chat and yeah, thanks TheGrillFather really appreciate it ^^.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney