5.6 Known Issues

If you run into any issues after the update, you can discuss them here. Please send in a support ticket, too!

7 Likes

It’s great that you guys increased the overall stamina gain. But unfortunately, the game can’t really handle big amounts of stamina and raids.

I bought 3x stamina for diamonds and got 1.8 million stamina, but the game keeps crashing when I try to raid. (That’s 300k raids btw) and the only other way of using stamina is in raiding 10 times over and over.

So either make a slider for how many raids you wanna do, which is the best solution on my opinion, or add a higher fix raid counter, like 1000 instead of 10.

8 Likes

Stamina update is fantastic, thank you for that. I agree with the lag though. It hangs on power craft dealing with so many badges. Otherwise, good QOL update for advancing heroes

6 Likes

I came to say the same thing. I bought stamina a couple times, have 4 million stamina, and there’s no way to raid a badge for this much - crashes every time.

I would have to click the “Buy 10” button 70,000 times to spend this.

Think the “Raid All” feature might need a rework to handle this much at once.

5 Likes

Fix the game crash! My game keeps crashing after I keep upgrading characters or spend on huge chunks of stamina. Can you please take a look at this???

5 Likes

@TheGrillFather
I believe the “Full In:” is broken.

S21, VIP 9

S1, VIP 18 (not my pic)

And on my S25 account I had with 4x stamina recharge 12h crossed and subbed with 3h.

2 Likes

Thanks! I brought this back to the team for options and investigation.

5 Likes

Also brought this to the team to investigate.

4 Likes

I’m stuck in the loading screen. Should I uninstall/reinstall? :frowning:

3 Likes

Thanks so much! I’ve been loving all the updates recently, appreciate y’all!

2 Likes

I was stuck there too, tried uninstalling and reinstalling, and am still stuck there.

2 Likes

Thank goodness I’m not the only one!
Btw, download was once stuck at 4%, but when I closed ALL of my apps and reopened the game, it is now stuck at the “Starting Download” message. :confused:

1 Like

This is an actual bug caused by Stamina Recharge items. Unfortunately, this will persist until the next client update. However, it’s a positive for those affected. Just please make sure to know it will be fixed during the next update!

3 Likes

We have checked and saw a spike. We will investigate!

7 Likes

Thank you.
Though, I only have less than an hour, before the daily reset.

2 Likes

One little thing with the stamina change. A consequence, to be precise.

We get loads of Colossal XP drinks now. Perhaps the team could consider giving a sale value to (at least) Ultra XP Drinks in the very near future?

I mean… even with Colossal XP drinks one doesn’t need to have more than say 20k. So at least any amount over that should be possible to be sold. Since I don’t think it’s too viable thinking enhancing battle badges could digest so many Colossal drinks…

3 Likes

:eyes:
Maybe it could stay this way. I doubt players would mind.

2 Likes

Update is now stuck at 9%… -_-

1 Like

Hello! According to our crash reports, it looks like the main issue is that players have not updated their client yet. Please make sure you’ve updated the app; otherwise, we’re not seeing anything causing the game to be inaccesible.

5 Likes

I’ve just recently updated the game hours ago.

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney