5.7 Known Issues

This is way too much.
His disk gives too much BD and SP.

1 Like

Both his and Eda’s should be cut to the billions

2 Likes

Eda is fine as there are bunch of heroes with scalings surrounded with skill levels. Also Kuzco exists.

1 Like

At this rate, even if Ariel disc gave 99% true damage reduction, the opponent team would still be dead within 1 sec … Way worse than Chef Skinner when he was introduced

1 Like

A mistake! Resets have been updated.

3 Likes

We’re syncing his Emerald stats soon! We’re human and we missed sending those over-- oops!

Yes, we agree, but this a short term measure until we can spool up the time and game plan on how to tackle the power creep problem. As I mentioned in our State of the Game 2023 post, we recognize this is an issue that we hope to rectify in the coming year.

4 Likes

This is good to know

1 Like

Well that just points out the law of the jungle for ya.

The survival of the fittest

1 Like

This has also happened to me in the friendship chapter of Flynn Rider and Aladdin, Meg bonds with Aladdin without letting me choose in the manual.

1 Like

Is it just me or is the game loading a bit to long is there a update? Forget it it just worked

Seams game is down

@TheGrillFather I still only see 12 refreshes

1 Like

Please refresh your game, or submit a support ticket because it should be appearing correctly.

7 Likes

Something about this horrible server lag? Unplayable right now.

1 Like

All disks should be cut to billions if they have trillions @TheGrillFather
And red skills.

That would probably delete like 99% of brokenness tbh. Single billions instead of tens, hundreds of billions or trillions.

3 Likes

I hope that this can be prioritised because the strength of each new hero over essentially everything else has made the game at the moment tremendously dull to play, and at least from a player’s perspective, the whole point of a game is to be enjoyable.

There is almost no strategy other than use the new hero and win, or don’t and lose. Why should I even consider playing the game in order to rank up more of my roster, when whatever combination of the 200+ I could choose is completely irrelevant against whoever is newest?

If it’s not fun, people will find something else before the team get around to fixing it.

3 Likes

Are Patch Talents in Surge an intentional feature? They’re making Surge more difficult for no reason.

4 Likes

Also while there’s a separate thread about it, will mention it here too: surge rewards did not go out today.

And a question - are buffs stolen by Abu supposed to carry over all three waves? He stole enemy Barley’s encouragement first wave and proceeded to at least have the icon for the next two waves of the battle, it never disappeared.

2 Likes

I think maybe the dialogue is missing from story mode? I was finishing level 67, and seemed to miss a part of the story where Joy said/did something to Oogie. And I’m almost through level 68, and there haven’t been any dialogues yet…

I don’t concentrate on story mode much, so it’s possible that this happened prior to this last update.

1 Like

It happens in CW too. But people mostly raid it so no complaints so far…

And it is fine for heroes to have talents (I guess) but why on earth did they have max 4 talents, aka lv 20??? Majority of players don’t have that luxury…

We really need some damage control regarding the difficulty of Surge. It is beyond …

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney