5.7 Known Issues

If you run into any issues after the update, you can discuss them here. Please send in a support ticket, too!

7 Likes

No snow?

edit: Never mind, I switched accounts and saw the winter wonderland. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Just needs a restart

1 Like

What time we can expect to see the tiger?

1 Like

@TheGrillFather

:no_mouth:
Is there any chance this can be changed to Arena or City Watch victories with Eda? She’s been out for over two weeks now, and a lot of active players have her mostly or entirely maxed in ranks, level, and skills.

10 Likes

@TheGrillFather With the costumes coming back will we be able to get them through wish crate early as they release like other costumes?

2 Likes

Great call out! We’ll get that check out, thank you

1 Like

Also @TheGrillFather with heroes getting costumes can they please have a refresh… Elsa really needs one

2 Likes

Does any friend campaigns look right? I see that any enemies are at orange rank.

2 Likes

From the 5.7 Patch Notes:

Changes to friendship campaign difficulty

• With new hero refreshes, we’ve noticed a spike in campaign friendship difficulty
  • As a temporary fix to disproportionate power within this mode, we have decreased the max rarity of enemy heroes to a cap of Orange+0
  • We’ve also made adjustments to allow all 5 heroes in a friendship campaign to be chosen from each battle
    • for example, players may choose to use a full lineup of Kevin Flynn, Hector Barbossa, Merida, Vanellope, and Mrs. Incredible in the “Number One Princess” Friendship Campaign
4 Likes

This was actually discussed in the update and this is not actually a problem it’s just the update so good luck with the friendships

1 Like

That happened to me but when I entered the game a second time the snow arrived

2 Likes

You weren’t kidding! The visual bug was still on Sarah! I just can’t believe it. Could one got fix be applicable to her?

It also said “banning certain problem heroes from the enemy pool.” What’s that supposed to mean?

In Vietnam, its not available. I cant update this game. How should i do?

1 Like

Yah,please change the quest

When you guys said the friend stamina would be increased, I thought it would be at least 240 considering that is the amount to complete 1 friend campaign (assuming you win all fights)

Why is it 215? It can’t event totally divide by 6? :joy::joy::joy: It was 70 and now 215, looking from mathematics point of view, it just doesn’t make sense :joy::joy::joy: why not make it 216?:joy::joy::joy:

Well, at least it is better than before :joy::joy::joy:

Sarah still appears on the screen even if she has been defeated.

1 Like

It’s already been changed.

Which reminds me: Thanks for getting that changed, @TheGrillFather!

2 Likes

And everyone is still experiencing that over and over again.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney