5.8 Known Issues

Yes, since Chapter 77 was released from Jan 11th

1 Like

Every time the Surge updates the ranks of top level heroes, you can be assured new ranks have been ā€˜secretlyā€™ added to the game. Cause I think Chapter 78 should be there saying ā€œComing Soon!ā€.

Anyway couldnā€™t THAT be the problem @TheGrillFather? Maybe the game is calculating the top spots differently or something.

2 Likes

Surge enemies donā€™t have battle badges anymore, before the update they were maxed. As useless as most of them are, just as a number they add a decent bit of power when maxed. Thatā€™s all I guess

1 Like

We had not changed anything to Surge calculations, but since we have been working ahead with rarities, Power Cap was upgrading to rarities past the server max. Because those havenā€™t been fully set up with badges, it resulted in a lower calculated power.

So yes, you were correct in this! We are testing the fix right now, aiming to get this all out with the Red Skill bugā€™s hotfix by Friday.

Thanks for your patience everyone!

1 Like

May I have a question? There was that special crate you mentioned for stamina (I think that was the one no?) - it displayed a lot of vouchers.

However, a rather problematic thing at least in EU - it didnā€™t state any % chances for items.

Also about the hero chips balanceā€¦

Besides the hero chips chances which are displayed (and trust me 50k wish crates can get an insane amount of hero chips)ā€¦ there arenā€™t stated any other chances, be it badge tokens, memory tokens, full badges or even that jackpot.
Though I am fairly certain you are almost obliged to get at least one Diamond jackpot in 50k wish crates.

My guild has suffered the same max power reduction in surge. ā€¦ exact same numbers as described earlier in this forum. For me personallyā€¦ my daily gold from surge has dropped roughly 2B to 2.5B per day. This bug is losing significant gold for everyone in the guild on a daily basis.

Hello! The Jackpot for that crate had a 5%. However, because the hero chips and the coupons are all within that 5%, each individual item had a lower possibility since itā€™s rolling a chance across the 10 possible Jackpot prizes.

We apologize for missing those in the description! Moving forward, weā€™ll review all event crates to ensure they show chances. Thanks for the call out!

3 Likes

It would be better if everyone had access to event crates and not making them exclusive.

The price to open is already exlusive, but at least everyone would know what is happening and perhaps try to open with getting stamina via diamonds or buy some deals.

4 Likes

Secondary issue ā€¦ badge crates still will not drop E4 badges ā€¦ I have at least a dozen E3 and perhaps 80 E4 badges that are still needed but the badge crates are still dropping only the measly 4000 tokens rather than the needed badges. 20 to 30 crates opened over the past week ā€¦ every one of them has dropped tokens only while 50+ E4 characters have at least two needed badges. This has NOT been the case for all prior updatesā€¦

So everyoneā€™s having the same Red Skill issue, too? Iā€™ve been leveling up my Zootopia heroes to prepare for the upcoming trial event, and I canā€™t unlock Nick and Finnickā€™s Red Skills.

1 Like

Maybe there will be time to change the gold sale prices for Red, Yellow and Emerald badge bits soon @TheGrillFather?

I am kind of thinking that some players have a problem with maintaining gold considering the prices to craft and changing the badge bit gold evaluation (especially for Yellow and Emerald ones) might help?

Still no video rewards, when you watch a video for double rewards or to get the multi raids (watch 3 daily videos) it crashes once the 30 seconds is up.

Playing on an iPhone

I cant open the gameā€¦ been trying to update but still nothing. I have a vup bracelet expuring tonight and I havent been able to do much because of this. Why do we have to get surprise in app updates. this could easily had been done on 5.8? now the vip5 ive worked so hard for will be gone so unfair

@TheGrillFather

Howdy, Iā€™m having this issue where my mailbox (on my main account only) is causing my game to crash.

Mailbox works just fine on my other accounts on the same device, same internet. Any suggestions other than what Iā€™ve done already?

(Clear cache/data, uninstalled, power cycled device, reinstalled)

Iā€™m using a fully updated Samsung Galaxy S23.

1 Like

Where is Hades? No one knowsā€¦ :sweat_smile:

After 10 resets Badge crates rewards are decreased?? From 6 to 2.

2 Likes

Is there any reason why we canā€™t raid the trial event anymore??? I hate doing event manually every day ā€¦

Why do you hate us @TheGrillFather?

Oh dear lord, we earn a lousy 4 costume thread per winā€‹:roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes: for an ugly costume, you guys expect us to buy that MANY extra reset? :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes: Really???

WOW

And btw, the increase at 10th reset is horrible. All the things offered are trash. The only meaningful thing decreasesā€¦

1 Like

lol, an extra 2 whole mod pieces of each :crazy_face::crazy_face: totally pointless, 12 isnā€™t even enough pieces to add a single lowest level upgrade to a mod. And 9 whole diamond crates extra, steady on, we might be able to advance a red skill 1 level if we get lucky :sweat_smile: :grimacing:

ignoring these silly other rewards that have no material value, 12 badge crates for 12M stamina is much lower value than the previous trial event, which was much lower value than the previous, etcā€¦ :worried: the wish crates, disk power and exclusive hero chips are not terrible, but the badge crates are the main reason people reset these trials so the amount has to be attractive.

ā€¦ Obviously, 12 badge crates each day for free is great - there would probably need to be some divide between a paid reset & a free one to handle how the value is distributed :stuck_out_tongue:

Lowering the reset cost would solve that - but the reset cost has been going up & up the past few trials, so it seems the poor value is intentional :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

Hello! Please submit a support ticket as it gives us more info and better tracking. Iā€™m sorry to hear youā€™re having issues!

Please also submit a ticket for this! It allows us to review the context (such as heroes and their equipped mods, gear, etc) and hopefully repro the bug, which allows us to find a potential fix for it.

Hello! After reviewing, it looks to be a typo. This should be 12, and has now been updated. Please submit a ticket so we can comp you the correct amount! I apologize for the oversight!

5 Likes

Seems to be a constant thing everyday

4 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | Ā© Disney