5.8 Known Issues

If you run into any issues after the update, you can discuss them here. Please send in a support ticket, too!

6 Likes

Hello guys…there’s a bug who don’t make me unlock Elsa red skill…can You check that and solve this bug please???
Thanks.

3 Likes

I can’t unlock evil queen’s red skill to after the uptade

3 Likes

I’ve sent to the team for review! Thanks for bringing to our attention.

11 Likes

Any time you try to unlock it will display this message instead.

2 Likes

Every time i try to unlock Mad hatter’s red skill, It says: “This skill isnt unlocked yet.”
Can your team fix This? Thanks in avance!

2 Likes

Replying with more or less the same thing isn’t helping. Besides, @TheGrillFather already said

1 Like

Thats weirdly happened not even when this update came out I countered that once

1 Like

We used to have 80% more stamina but event…and now, we have this trash replacement

40%??? Really??? And it is in the name of celebration??? That’s just insulting

5 Likes

I mean we also got campaign double drops today

2 Likes

You cannot unlock red skill on any character, not just a select few. Everything else with red Skills work ok though. @TheGrillFather

2 Likes

Oh, Sorry. I didnt see It…

1 Like

@TheGrillFather due to elite bug, many stopped doing elite campaigns as it took them a lot of times to raid each stage manually

So, could we pls have a triple elite raid to compensate for this long-time bug? It was 5 weeks…

1 Like

@TheGrillFather our Surge Power cap changed after this update -

Previous it was approx. 6.28M
Now it’s approx. 5.82M

Is this a bug or was this an intentional Gold nerf? It wasn’t mentioned in the patch notes :thinking:

5 Likes

I thought this only happened to our guild… We lost some members so I thought it was changed because of that…

Our enemies are now Y7, which means that rank is already coded. We are at Y4… You guys never fail to keep up new rank, huh?

1 Like

That was not intentional, I’ve sent this over to the team for investigation! Thank you.

3 Likes

We’ve found a fix, currently in testing, and we’re submitting soon for this hotfix, hopefully before this week ends. Thanks for your patience!

2 Likes

Our devs looked into it, and so far we have not found a bug or any recent changes. District 1 calculations are working as intended, the short summary of how matchmaking works, it is related to Power, with some randomization that is essentially +/-10% of a max power derived from PvP lineups.

With higher power, the range is bigger, as the percent remains the same.

2 Likes

Hmm, that makes sense but something has surely changed - every day since the most recent level cap raise, our power cap has been 6.28M. Not 10% more or less, it’s always been 6.28M. And now today it’s suddenly 5.82M :man_shrugging: we haven’t had any significant change of guild roster or anything like that which would have caused this.

I’m talking about the cap that a single tile’s power can reach - ie. if it’s hit over and over multiple times - the power increases each time it’s defeated up to this cap. This cap is the same for any District, not District 1 specifically, and not the base power that the tiles are when Surge begins

1 Like

The 6.28M was before the update? Because the update brought E6 and E7 over as evidenced by the max heroes rank.

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney