6.0 Known Issues

If you run into any issues after the update, you can discuss them here. Please send in a support ticket, too!

5 Likes

I know I sent the full report on cloaking attacks leading to invisibility for the rest of battle along with the recording/screenshots of both Sarah’s bug, and Ralph’s bug. Are you finished fixing them?

1 Like

Is this a bug that I was able to get him 5 stars with red skill unlocked without paying for the battle pass?

2 Likes

Most wanted description was bugged

2 Likes

How do you have Doofenshmertz Unlock?

1 Like

Huge problem and confusing thing happened to me

All 3 franchise trials say “Merge Trial” and I can’t tell which one is which.

2 Likes

They still look different as you can tell by the character in each franchise.

1 Like

We still don’t know what Most Wanted means.

1 Like

I know, but numbering them would say Merge Trial 1, 2 and 3.

1 Like

Yes this is a bug that we are investigating. It seems to be due to unclaimed battle pass rewards. We’re exploring ways to snapshot in the future to prevent this from happening.

2 Likes

I do
The most wanted enemy is the enemy who has done the most damage in combat

2 Likes

@TheGrillFather

Is the lack of dialog after the first episode intentional? Because it sure seems odd

EDIT: Just finished the campaign, and there was no dialog at all after any of the episodes.

5 Likes

Oh and what about all 3 franchise trials that say “Merge Trial”? It’s a huge confusion to me. That should actually be numbered. No more confusion.

1 Like

Who thought it was a good idea to bring new skin to Jake Long?

They look hideous and are such a horrible sight to behold

Why on earth would Disney approve them? This is what Perblue spends their resources on? I’d rather they actually work on improvement

Tbh, at this point, I don’t think there will be any improvement
 Perblue looks desperate for money, considering how awful the deals are

2 Likes

Will you all ever listen to the people saying the stamina requirements for badges since E6 are too high and will continue to be too high or will you just “play dead” like everyone is happy with it in the playerbase?

I am going to post both in Discord and here on forums the “costs of Doof” from W to E8 all badges so that you can see how the “up to E5” and “E6+ badges” are incoherent and incohesive in costs.

7 Likes

I mean, given the buy 4 on the current ‘Energy Exchange Crate’ is 27 million stamina to purchase, it really feels like they’re pretty tone-deaf. That pricing is out of reach unless you spend a decent chunk of cash or have a lot of stamina consumables. My stamina cap is 1.65 million at TL 427 so even the buy one at 7.5 million stamina is like, absolutely not
 especially when I burn through that stamina like nothing trying to upgrade my Y-20’s ranking heros.

2 Likes

I just noticed that the backgrounds in chapter 78 still need a refresh since they still have a setting on the Oasis.

1 Like

Surge district 2 has been this way all day, regardless of whether cleared or not. It’s just Evil Queen and nobody else is there. Easier to clear, but not exactly how surge is supposed to work.

1 Like

Charmed Sally is killing herself with her own poison clouds, is that supposed to be happening? She was the only hero left standing and none of the enemies dealt dot.

1 Like

Known issue: I still have no idea what the Agent P disk for doof does.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney