6.3 Known Issues

Yeah, I mean, really if anyone needs nerfed right now it’s Negaduck, not Disgust and Fear. I’ve been one-shot by opposing Nega too many times to count of late. Disgust on the other hand I may finally drop from my Coli team because of how she’s performing after this “balance” - especially with how many heros can now block silence… what’s the point of having disables if patch allows heros to block them entirely? A lot of characters rely solely on disables or certain buffs to have any relevance, it feels like the game is becoming more about pure damage output than anything else.

1 Like

Fear’s damage needed to be nerfed; I can’t find the screenshot now, but his green skill dealt hundreds of trillions in damage. His defense/support abilities, though, at most needed to be nudged down a bit. Lowering the crit damage reduction to 3% per stack of Dread in particular leaves that skill pointless.

I agree on that, Fear’s damage was too much like most characters that were broken by powercreep. But nerfing her only support ability and leaving her worse than any other character that reduces damage is absurd.

It’s like I always said, the “balances” in this game were never about “raising or lowering statistics” to truly balance so many characters you had to make changes to their skills and stop adding “effects” just because in each skill. A great example is Mirabel, why does she apply corruption when her whole concept as a character is to be a support and never in her history has she shown the ability to corrupt?

And as you say, this game has long since lost the concept of “strategy” when forming teams to avoid such disables, now everyone has immunities, which doesn’t make sense if your kit is just about applying a disable without anything else.

It hasnt been fixed. Many of my guild mates dont receive the right amount of guild crates purchased. Pls check again and fix it asap, especially since the guild crate contest is coming soon

1 Like

Something is definitely wrong with this contest, some people who aren’t even online for many days are sitting with 10M points.

1 Like

@Musketeer, @Master_Goofy, @Myeong and @Jody_Caviness. Are you sure you will spread the word to everyone about these bugs? I’m sure they will be with us.

… Why should we have to? If it’s in this thread, PB will see it and know about it, and they’re the ones who need to see it the most.

6 Likes

But how do they fix it quickly? Well, everyone needs to reply to it so that PB will see everyone is waiting on it.

1 Like

Besides, how would Joy defeat Oogie Boogie? The answer comes as the new storyline in Error Code 17. And that needs to be fixed.

1 Like

The like function exists so that we don’t have to all reply about the same thing to show support. If there’s a good post detailing the issue, adding a like to show support is all that’s needed really.

To which end, I haven’t said anything re this Ralph bug because I still don’t understand the supposed issue and I rarely run into him these days so I’ve never noticed if there’s a problem or not.

1 Like

I purchased ports reset, trials reset and SD card in guild perks all at once without collecting from my mailbox but we only received one of them. I think ports reset. I restarted the game thinking it might be lag, but the other two items still have not appeared in my mailbox and all 3 of those items are no longer available to purchase. Their cooldown is 7 days as if they have just been purchased

1 Like

@TheGrillFather now that the server is updated, will we see these purchases come through in our mailboxes? I sent in a ticket before I posted my original message here and have yet to hear back

1 Like

I’ve ran into that so many times. It’s shifting the starting position of everyone in any lineup down when he is in that lineup. People would need to give me the like on the issue cause and the fact Error code 17 needs a new sequential storyline rather than Woody’s story dialogue in Error Code 02. Both error codes are from Chapter 67.

1 Like

@TheGrillFather @Samm so I saw that Perblue’s solution was to refund the guild influence spent and not reset the cooldown to purchase. I don’t think this is fair, we can’t purchase these items again until the cooldown is over so we’ve essentially lost these items. Why couldn’t you just send these items to our mailboxes?

1 Like

Noticed Eeyore’s 5th patch talent is redundant - he got Enabling Shield, but his white skill already makes him immune to disables while his shield is active. Which, with some leveled skills, he can more or less just keep spamming it. Both his disks in fact apply disables to enemies who attempt to disable him while shielded. It basically does nothing for him apart from granting him an extra shield.

1 Like

Ron’s allies aren’t available in both of his friendship campaigns at the first battle.

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Noted Flik’s name is misspelled in his purple skill. I’m guessing it got auto-corrected and got missed when double checking.

1 Like

Not related to the current patch, but still. If you change character’s subclass and use them in Coliseum, the subclass gets changed back to what it was.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney