7 DWARFS concept by @ELEKTRO-SOUL

Yeah you did.

I only asked cuz u seemed to hesitate the first time

I’ll take a 2 star rating,but do you mind elaborating on that? @Defender_Momo_LV

You dont have to @Defender_Momo_LV, I just wanna know why I got the rating I did so I can improve next time :+1:

Also could you stop doing the @ thingy it kind of annoys me not trying to be mean.

Yeah sorry,I can do that

1 Like

Can you still elaborate on your vote though,

Sorry I really don’t want to say a concept is bad or anything it makes me feel bad.

1 Like

No,I can take it,I just wanna know why you voted it 2 stars, unless u did that for fun.

But I can understand your reasoning, I only voted it 4 stars to see others votes,and I can understand that if having all 7 in 1 hero is a but much,but as I said,I want to set myself apart from others

But if you don’t wanna answer I’m not gonna force you, I just wanna know why you voted it 2 stars

You voted it 2 stars because of the image? :neutral_face:

Nah that was a joke you believed it?

Sorry if I made you feel bad I’ll delete it.

1 Like

It didn’t make me feel bad,it made me laugh actually,but what is the real reason you rated it 2 stars? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

I just feel like the concept needs some improvements like skill names,and maybe change up the red skill since it doesn’t make much sense to me,I would also put a : between the spaces so it could be easier to read. and get a better image

Also is the blue skill a final hit before they die or do they revive?

2 Likes

Ok that’s fair, thanks for the input Momo,I’ll look into that when I post the rework (if I ever do,I may just edit it)

What do you mean by this?

Is it a revive or I final hit before they die?

For the enemy or the Dwarfs?

Okay never mind.

Not trying to sound like an idiot but can you rephrase the question?

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney