7 DWARFS concept by @ELEKTRO-SOUL

Name 7 DWARFS

Bio The 7 Dwarfs mine to buff allies and throw what they dig up to damage enemies
Quote “You are never too old to be young”
Stars :star: :star:
Position Middle
Role Damage
Team Blue
Entrance Roll into position in a minecart then jump out (minecart stays behind them)
Victory All of the 7 Dwarfs whistle
Defeat Each Dwarf has their own animation
Basic Attack Taking crystals out of the cart and throws them dealing X

White The 7 Dwarfs dig in the ground and find a diamond,increasing their confidence by 50%. They then hold it up,blinding all enemies for 8 seconds.

The Blind has a chance to fail on enemies above level X

Green :sparkles: Every 3rd Basic Attack the 7 Dwarfs throw a piece of coal at enemies,dealing X damage and stunning them for 5 seconds.

The Stun has a chance to fail on enemies above level X

Blue :shield: When the 7 Dwarfs reach 50% of their HP,they go off screen and appear behind a boulder,they then push it,instantly KO’ing the Front-most enemy and dealing Fantastic Damage to the other enemies and stunning them for 10 seconds.

This Skill cannot be Evaded or countered and this skill will not KO the enemy if they have 75% or more HP, the Stun has a chance to fail on enemies above level X

Purple When the Dwarfs use their White Skill they have a chance to dig up an Emerald,a Saphyre or Steel. Each giving a certain buff when dogged up.
Emerald-Increases their Attack Speed by 20%
Sapphire-increases their Basic Crit by 30%
Steel-Increases their armor by 45%

Red The 7 Dwarfs attack speed is now increased by 25% each time they use their White Skill

When the 7 Dwarfs are KO’D they create a shield of X HP around the weakest ally.

• X HP
  • Y more damage dealt during basic attack
  • Z more armor gained during Blue Skill

Friendships

7 Dwarfs + Belle
Allies- Gaston,Joy,Anger
Disk-
Buff- The 7 Dwarfs Blue Skill now deals 75% more damage to stunned enemies. Plus 5% per star

7 Dwarfs + The Evil Queen
Allies- Maleficent,Captain Hook,Wall-E
Disk-
Buff- Enemies with Debuffs are now deals 50% more damage and enemies with Buffs are now dealt 70% more damage. Plus 5% per star

Please post all feedback

• :star2::star2::star2::star2::star2:
  • :star::star::star::star:
  • :star::star::star:
  • :star::star:
  • :star:

0 voters

What would you rate this concept?

Woah, seven characters in one

I know it might seem like a lot but I promise it won’t disappoint

I know, it just surprised me since they are all different personality-wise

At least they are still their own

I noticed a lot of people are doing the Dwarves by themselves, I’m making history by doing all 7 of them at once

What the heck

That image frightening

1 Like

That wasn’t the image I put!

I put this @Defender_Momo_LV

Now it’s back to normal,what the heck

Anyway… other than the image do you have any feedback?

I feel like they could be separate characters they all wouldn’t fit in the same position

Minecart

You don’t need two basic attacks

Dig

This is very weak

I know but everyone else is doing that,so I’m trying to set myself apart,also which Basic Attack do you prefer and how long should the Stun be?

There mid so he 2nd one would make more sense

Ok,what about the Stun? And did I do a Good job having them all together?

The stun is very weak I would recommend at least 5 seconds

Ok,and what about this @Defender_Momo_LV?

Uh,it’s good

Be honest, I won’t be insulted if I didnt,I need to learn to take the “negative” feedback

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney