70 Stamina Potions offer Deal

Hey all other Disney Heroes Players,

I play on server 7 and I just heard that today there was an offer with 70 Stamina potions which could be bought twice for 9.99 € each, the bad thing is that only worse players got this offer or with VIP level that not so high are right now.

I think it’s a big joke.
And again shows me the player with higher VIP level or who are strongly disadvantaged.

Player the offer
have been shown congratulations
I have no problems with that at all

But I have a big problem with your dealing with us higher VIP level or strong players

I demand the same offer for everyone

Many good players have not given up on the game for nothing

4 Likes

+1

I purchased it but I didn’t know that it was limited just for us. I guess that’s so unfair.

Lol I not low vip or crap player and I got that o
ffer

I am VIP 16 and my Team Strength is over 800k and the offer was not Displayed for me today!

I believe that is very unfair, Open all offers to All.
So all have the same choice to buy or not to buy.
This is highly out of order.

3 Likes

Post is unflagged now

Also rumours that some players offers cost more than others for the same item.

This is a joke

I’m vip 11 but a vip12 got the offer. He says he hasn’t spent in a while so is probably targeted with offers

Will be a nice Christmas bonus for perblue with all these offers going out

3 Likes

No matter if someone invested a lot in the game or not

No matter if someone is worse or stronger

Same offer for all!
Is it that hard?

2 Likes

This Practice is absolutely not acceptable. These “Unique” offers MUST be offered to ALL on a server.
I am one of the big supporters of the game that wasn’t offered this deal.

To me it is literally Perblue saying, you spend a lot of money with us so you can afford to spend 48.99 on 60 stam pots, while the people we targeted who don’t support us much can have 140 stamina pots for 19.99 and get the Power pack deal (9k mem tokens, 20k Bazaar tokens) on top.

@polaris Do your biggest customers not deserve our best value deals??
I’ve stopped spending altogether until you put this right.

If there is one way to chase the big spenders from this game, offer those that don’t spend better value… If this continues and isn’t put right, spending players will leave in droves.

3 Likes

+1 to what people already mentioned.

Not to forget the fact that deal was available alongside with bazaar/memory tokens. Personally, it would convince me to actually make a purchase. Players would get virtual meaningless items which will vanish in no time and you as the company our money. Instead, with your twisted targeting, you have nothing and players are upset.

This is not the first time when some players miss good deals because of targeting.

1 Like

Indeed it’s a loose-loose for Perblue and their players.

We players all want to be treated fairly here and nothing more. All offers for everyone on the server where we are all actually playing.

1 Like

You can ban me if you want !
Flagging for nothing its A big Joke.

we all waiting for A answer here of you… since many hours , It has already been 19 hours

I’m stubborn and will not stop until we get an answer

After all, we pay a lot for the game

Sorry for that dont wanted to spam

Sorry for that dont want to spam

Same offer for all would be just fair !

Here’s the thing, perblue. I understand that you’ve been targeting deals to lower level players to try entice them to be regular spenders on the game to increase your revenue. But these high level players are your core sales and have been for a good few months now. If you forget about your core and target elsewhere, these core players will just end up quitting which I’m sure you’ve already realised.

By all means, if there are stats showing not many low level players are spending, then yeah, try entice them. I understand that in the end, this game is a business. But something has to be done to tend to your core fanbase. Because when your core is gone, this game will just break down.

And in terms of updates, your team hasnt been hitting the mark with satisfying high level players as I’m sure you know. Increasing level caps and going further than orange simply isnt enough to keep high level players interested for much longer. And to then, withhold deals from high level players purely on the mindset that ‘they have enough’ just isnt good enough.

I really do hope you find a solution, not only for this particular situation, but the game as a whole to still be fun for long term players instead of it turning more and more into a chore as you bleed us dry

I’m certain that they run an Analytics tracker in this game. Because they still do such a thing on a regular basis, I’m sure that they are doing fine with their revenue. If you are not ok with this kind of practice, just don’t buy it or better quit. They certainly have reason for this.

The so called “core” will still spend their money on deals regardless the fact that lowtier/ new players got offered the better stuff.

2 Likes

Not sure what server you’re on but more and more players in top 100 on server 7 are guildless as they’ve quit. More and more players are quitting. You are right, I’m sure right now their revenue is fine even though the last few days they’ve run hourly deals. And dont worry, with how things are going, I may just quit, along with a rising amount or players quitting for the same reason

Yeah so what? I used to do the same statements like that in the past as you: More players will quit and if you don’t do something I will quit … and so on. And yeah players do quit. Atleast on my server (5). I can see some of my mates quitting after the 6* update. But still on the otherhand the deals got more frequent and the thing is, that in our guild our members still are purchasing those stuff. Me for myself I stopped cashing and I even stopped the monthly subscription, because I don’t agree with their practice. But I still enjoy the game and someday if I got bored with this I just quit. Easy as that. No need to overthink about deals if you don’t like them. I don’t, so I just ignore them. Btw there are other major problems that needs to be fix first instead of unfair deals

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney