A announcement

So something just happened at my home and I need a substantial amount of time to process this, I don’t want to say what happened but it is tragic. Just want to let everyone know I am not releasing any more Tim Burton concepts other than Beetlejuice. I will take a gap of time away from concepts and eliminations because I am literally sobbing while I write this. Anyway just thought I would update everyone, have a great day

• GRIM GRINNING GHOST😢
28 Likes

It’s ok. Take as much time as you need.

16 Likes

Oh wow, really sad to hear and hope it will go fine for you and your family in the end :-(.
Like Hallows-EVE said, take the time you need, real life is more important than games afterall.

You might want to keep contact with some people through DMs as in like they being able to support you if you feel for talking with someone, so could maybe be an idea.

I at the very least hope things will get better and yeah, that you can have fun on the forum again when you are ready to come back.

15 Likes

Hey buddy, whatever it is, it’s going to be okay. I hope to see you again real soon for i would like to consider you my closest friends in the forum. So, see you soon.:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

11 Likes

Take as much time as you need.

Do remember, talking to someone can always help :heart:
Take care.

12 Likes

I’m really sorry to hear that and I hope it gets better soon. As others have mentioned, take all the time you need. We’re here for you if you need us and hope you stay safe. :hugs:

6 Likes

Good luck with everything, pal! Take as much time as you need!

7 Likes

Everything will be alright and we will all take care for you

8 Likes

Hope you’re doing OK. And your family as well. I’ll always have your back.

6 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney