"A Beautiful Life" - SpongeBob SquarePants Unlikely Concept

“A Beautiful Life” - SpongeBob SquarePants Unlikely Concept

Name: SpongeBob SquarePants

Description: This little, yellow, happy sponge comes right from Bikini Bottom to bring the joy of the Krabby Patties to the city.

Quote: "I'm ready!"

Stats:

Trial Team: Yellow

Role: Control

Position: Mid

Stars: :star::star:

Animations:

Entrance: A burner appears and SpongeBob walks jumping in position with his hat on his head and takes out his spatula.

Basic Attack: See Passive

Victory: SpongeBob raises his hands sending sparks and stars around.

Defeat: SpongeBob sits on the ground and starts crying as the burner takes fire and smoke.

Skills:

White Skill: I Love Krabby Patties
Passive: Instead of having a basic attack, every 6.0 seconds, SpongeBob makes Krabby Patties and tosses them to the ally with the least HP left, healing them by X HP.

Active: SpongeBob prepares fast three Krabby Patties and tosses them to the three closest enemies, charming then for 8.0 seconds.

Charm has a chance to fail against enemies above level X.

Green Skill: Bubble Fury
Whenever an enemy reaches more than 4 active buffs, SpongeBob blows a bubble to that enemy that pop in the enemys face, stealing the last buff applied to that enemy and applying it to SpongeBob, increasing the buffs duration by 20%.

SpongeBob can blow one bubble once every 10.0 seconds.

The skill has a chance to fail against enemies above level X.

Blue Skill: Time For Lunch
When SpongeBob reaches 0 HP, he eats a jellyfish jelly sandwich, reviving himself, healing 100% of his max HP and energizing himself for 10.0 seconds.

Purple Skill: Patty Fever
SpongeBob will start each wave with one stack of ‘Krabby Patty’. Each time I Love Krabby Patties gets activated, SpongeBob gains one stack of ‘Krabby Patty’. Depending on how many stucks of ‘Krabby Patty’ SpongeBob has, he will toss the same amount of Krabby Patties to different allies, increasing the healing by X HP per stack of ‘Krabby Patty’.

Red Skill: A Beautiful Life
‘Time For Launch’ increases SpongeBob’s attack speed by 100%.
If the buff stealing from ‘Bubble Fury’ fails, SpongeBob will apply ‘Reflect’ to himself for 5.0 seconds. If SpongeBob has already ‘Reflect’ applied, he will instead add 2.0 seconds to its duration.

Additional Stat Boosts:
+X Skill Power
+Y Armor
+Z Reality

Friendships:

• SpongeBob SquarePants/Eeyore

Allies: Joy, Goliath, The Rocketeer
    "Best Day Ever"
    ‘Time For Launch’ grants to SpongeBob an X HP shield for 7.0 seconds.
    +X HP in healing
    +X Max HP

• SpongeBob SquarePants/Timon & Pumbaa

Allies: Linguini & Remy, Pleakley, Ursula
    "Buggy Patty"
    ‘I Love Krabby Patties’ deals X damage per second for 5.0 seconds to the enemies that SpongeBob tosses the Krabby Patties.
    +‘Bubble Fury’ steals also X energy from the enemy
    +SpongeBob begins each battle with X energy.

Hero Mastery Collections:

• Control
  • Healers
  • Shields (only with Eeyore Power Disk)

Don’t forget to check some of my previous unlikely concepts.
7b359e404570e6cd0d5187ec84678692e05ec1e7_2_200x200IMG_20201119_014803IMG_20201116_135035

15 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney