A Beginner's Guide to the City Creeps

Thanks The_Eavesdropper.

1 Like

It’ll Get Flagged, I Know It, Same For This One.

Posts get flagged for
A) Being off-topic
B) Attacking Perblue, which usually happens whenever a new update is released
C) Being spam, which is usually the case
So no, you thanking me probably won’t be flagged. The second post might, as it’s off-topic.

2 Likes

Thank You.

Y O U R E W E L C O M E !

This is a nice guide to the Creeps of the City. Organized and all, though, perhaps putting pictures of those types of Creeps would have players understand and look out for those types of Creeps better.

My suggestion.

1 Like

@HeroSSWin, if it’s a dead topic, sorry for reviving. But if it’s not meant to be a dead topic, are you planning to update it soon?

1 Like

It’s fine to revive a topic, as long as it’s on-topic…

Regarding this Guide, I might create a revamped version of this, mainly because this one was rushed and was not put into much thought…

The date on the released on the Revamped version, I don’t know, because I’m working on another Guide, but when I finish it, I’ll start working on it.

@Polaris, I have two things to ask:

1. Can you close this thread? Because it’s dead anyways…

2. Can I reopen this in a new thread? Just asking because it might be against the Rules if you reopen an archived topic.

Sincerely,
HeroSSWin

1 Like

Oh it is dead. I was thinking of doing this

?
Of course it’s dead, that’s what no replies for 2 months means. What were you thinking of doing anyway? Reviving a dead topic? Stealing HeroSSWin’s post idea to make a new one without permission? None of those sound like something you should be doing.

I can archive this one, so it’s still there for reference. If you want to do an updated version, that’s great!

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney