A blue ram,or was it an ibex?

Description: Grogar used to be a legend of ponysvillie,but he is in fact real,and used his dark magic to damage any enemies.

Position: Front

Trial: Red

Role: Control

Star:3

Quote:“I gave life to the foulest of creatures and allowed them to run wild, taking what they wanted and destroying the rest. My reign was a glorious, fear-soaked epoch of darkness in Equestria”.

Basic attack: Bash the closest enemies with his horns.

White skill, Intimidation Ram: Grogar absorbs all enemies energy to 0. During this time, enemies get activate with “Intimidation”.

This has a chance to fail at level X

Green skill, Ram technic: Gorgar summons three knives to hit front and mid line enemies, dealing damage over time.

DoT has a chance to fail above level X.

Blue skill, Ram temper: Grogar shoots out magic from his horns to the enemies, dealing X damage.

Purple skill, Necromancy: When one ally is defeated, Grogar summons his magic to bring them back to life. Allies become invincible for 11 seconds if one of them is summon by Grogar. He cannot revive himself. This will continue until he’s defeated.

Entrance: Blackout appear around him. 4 seconds later, he comes out from the shadow to reveal himself to his position.

Victory: Laughing evil

Defeat: Stomps his hoof to the ground

Friendship: Grogar and Scar

Be ponied

Becomes invincible at the beginning of the battle

Allies: Alice, Queen of Hearts, Mad Hatter

Grogar and Maleficent

Darkness obey

Blue skill drains energy

Allies: Rafiki, Anger, Bo peep

Sorry about everything. I look at the wiki and search for his power and abilities for him. I tried, please don’t hate it. It took some time for me to think. Lincoln Loud is up next.

What unlikely characters should I do next after Lincoln?

2 Likes

Well i will help you After you Done doing Lincoln Loud unlikey hero Concept What About Pearl from Steven Universe?

And Duo After You Do Pearl Vambre And Prohyas from Mighty MagiSwords

I’ll see if I could find more information about these characters because I don’t watch any of these shows

But @Tr3Frend. This is for all Disney and Non-Disney. Did you read the post that @Polaris did?

2 Likes

Well, this is the Creative Corner, so anyone can do anything they want to.

1 Like

Only problem is it is listed as “Hero Concept” instead of “Unlikely Hero Concept”. It obviously matters or it would’ve never ever been made.

If you mean the Category should be “Unlikely Hero Concept”… that doesn’t exist in the Creative Corner Category…

But if you mean the Title, then it should be pretty obvious…

1 Like

I actually made it for fun. I don’t need to put Unlikely in the concept

Then list it as UHC instead of putting it in “corner”.

Category

There are only two Categories in the Creative Corner…

1 Like

Thank you but I can read.

Please stop arguing? Just enjoy everyone concept. Wether if it is Disney or Not

2 Likes

And what’s that?

Can you read? There was a category that apparently got deleted recently & it was called Unlikely Hero Concepts. It was for anybody who wanted to make concepts for characters like Homer & Mario.

The whole point of UHC was to prevent people from thinking heroes could come from shows like the Simpsons because apparently being OWNED by Disney makes you a Disney character.

I no remember a U likely category. Only hero conceots

1 Like

I got it, but we can create are own concept. Even if they aren’t Disney

1 Like

I think a unlikely thread but no category, yes?

Uh. I’m not sure

People can post what hero they want here. Polar said

1 Like

I’m not saying you can’t post the hero.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney