A codfish on a hook (Captain Hook character concpet)

Name: Captain Hook

Quote: “I will get you for this, Pan! If it’s the last thing I do!”

Description: Captain Hook is the captain of the Jolly Roger and a scourge in Neverland. Captain Hook will bring out his sword fighting skills and his clever moves to the battlefield.

Role: Damage

Position: Mid

Stars: 1

Team: Red

Basic Attack: Hook will attack the enemy with his rapier.

Entrance: Captain Hook will walk normally to position and then he gets his rapier out.

Victory: Captain Hook will smile sinisterly, twirling his mustache with his hook. (Shown in profile picture)

Defeat: Captain Hook will awkwardly fall down and dropping his rapier with stars spinning around him.

White Skill: Forty-Two Degrees
Like Hector Barbossa, Captain Hook will use his telescope to study the enemies for a few seconds. This will grant himself speed boost and basic damage increase for a few seconds.

Green Skill: Surprised Gift
Captain Hook will throw a gift at the closest enemy which that gift will blow up when reached that enemy, dealing fantastic damage and stuns the enemy.

Blue Skill: Bad Form
When Captain Hook has low HP, he will get out his box of his hooks and exchanges his silver hook with a golden one, this will make Hook increase his attack speed and gives himself shield for a few seconds.

Purple Skill: Odd’s Fish
Captain Hook will deals more damage every time he crits an enemy.

Friendships:

Captain Hook/Jack Sparrow
Pirate’s Life For Me Attack speed increases in “Forty-Two Degrees”
Basic damage increases
Deals more damage to studies enemies

Captain Hook/Gaston
No Delay “Surprised Gift” will now blind nearby enemies for a few seconds
Skill power increases
Deals more damage to stunned enemies

Any improvements that I could change? I hope you liked it!

3 Likes

Wait what
Flagged

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney