A Concept That's Out of This World! - Rosalina & Luma Unlikely Concept

Hey, everyone! I’m back with another unlikely concept, this one being one of my favorite Mario characters! Super Mario Galaxy was the first Mario platforming game I ever played, so it holds a special place in my gamer heart. Needless to say, I’m very excited about releasing this one!

Rosalina & Luma
Source: Super Mario Galaxy

Description: Protector of the cosmos, ready to battle alongside her precious Luma.

Quote: “May the stars shine down on you…”

Role: Tank

Position: Front

Stars: :star:

Trial Team: Red

Animations
Entrance: Rosalina & Luma fly onto the battlefield.

Victory: Rosalina & Luma (assuming it is on the battlefield) lean forward and spin around. If Luma is alive, it also chirps happily.

Defeat: Rosalina puts her face in her hands and Luma sulks (assuming it is on the battlefield).

Basic attack: Rosalina performs a spin attack.

Skills
White - Grand Star (Fantastic Damage)
Passive: Luma enters battle alongside Rosalina with X HP. Luma basic attacks at the same time as Rosalina, dealing X damage and knocking enemies back a short distance. Luma reappears 10 seconds after being KO’d.

Active: Rosalina summons a Grand Star and launches it at the enemy with the most HP, dealing X damage to them and blinding them and any enemies the Grand Star passes through for 10 seconds.

Green - Star Bits (Fantastic Damage)
Luma fires 3 star bits at the closest enemy, dealing X damage per hit and stunning them for 6 seconds. Rosalina can not use this skill if Luma is not on the battlefield. Luma can use this skill even if Rosalina is frozen, stunned, or silenced.

Blue - Gravitational Pull
Every 7 seconds, Rosalina absorbs a projectile, preventing it from hitting herself or her allies and healing herself for 50% of the damage it would have dealt. The heal is less effective when the projectile is from an enemy above level X.

Purple - Cosmic Protection
Rosalina gains X armor and Y reality while Luma is on the battlefield.

Red - Mother of Lumas
When Luma is KO’d, Rosalina gains a shield with X HP for 4 seconds and 3 stacks of Hardy.
When Luma reappears on the battlefield, Rosalina and her allies’ attack and movement speeds increased by 50% for 8 seconds. This has a chance to fail on allies above level X.
+X Basic Damage
+X Reality
+X Max HP to Luma

Friendships
Rosalina & Luma/Stitch
Campaign: “Galactic Experiment” - After hearing about Rosalina and the Lumas from Stitch, Jumba and Pleakley wish to meet her and learn more. (Allies: Hades, Genie, Ian Lightfoot)

Disk: “Galaxy Exploration” - Luma’s Basic Attacks Slow
+X Skill Power
+X Basic Damage to Luma
Luma’s basic attacks also slow enemies’ attack and movement speeds by 10% for 8 seconds. This can stack up to 1 (+1 per star) time(s).

Rosalina & Luma/Elastigirl
Campaign: “Motherly Mission” - Rosalina and Elastigirl discuss their jobs as mothers. (Allies: Captain Amelia, Belle, Rapunzel)

Disk: “Apparent Parent” - “Gravitational Pull” Heals Allies
+X Reality
+X Max HP to Luma
“Gravitational Pull” also heals allies for 15%(+15% per star) of the amount Rosalina heals for.

I’m working on dialogue for the Rosalina & Luma/Stitch campaign as well, so look out for that sometime in the future!

I hope you all enjoy!

18 Likes

Great concept, well done! I really like Super Mario Galaxy, and this concept is a nice tribute to this game!

2 Likes

Rosalina is luma s mother or i am missing something?

Rosalina is the adopted mother of the Lumas in Super Mario Galaxy.

1 Like

Let’s have fun with Mario galaxy, until March 31st.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney