A Disney costume shop

Instead of unlocking a megamart or black market, adding a new feature where you unlock a costume shop where threads and full gear available.

5 Likes

Please keep all suggestions in one topic

Wow really,it’s English and it’s in a suggestion for a creative idea so in saying that it seems to me it’s already in where it’s suggested.

No, I meant that you posted 3 topics in a short amount of time. You shouldn’t do that.

So a creative topic suggestion is prohibited more than once? Ideas spark the suggestion thinking process of creating things for the better.

1 Like

No, but having them posted back-to-back in a short amount of time is sort of considered as spam

Well it’s not nor was ever intended spam, just ideas to inspire creators and editors to advance in doing what Walt did create and entertain.

Nice Idea! A Very Good Idea!

1 Like

FYI… you should never revive dead threads. Unless they are topics meant to move along with the game.

This is a bad message to anyone if this message has no conditions

I wish we could actually see more costumes! Lived them in DS and Portal Quest actually has too many. Still not sure why it’s such a problem here, supposedly

1 Like

It’s condition is you shouldn’t tell people what to do, it’s not your post so what if the topic is old ,I’m allowing all people to be creative or suggestive even if the topic is old.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney