A Female Warrior (Fa Mulan character concept)

Name: Fa Mulan

Quote: “My duty is to my heart.”

Role: Damage

Position: Front

Team: Red

Normal Attack: She hits the enemy with her sword

White Skill: Firework Cannon
Mulan will launch a dragon firework and will aim it to the farthest enemy and that enemy will become blinded and damaged

Green Skill: Fan Shield
Mulan will get her fan out which will grant herself shield for a few seconds and then stabs the enemy with the fan after using her shield

Blue Skill: Warrior Strike
Mulan will leap to the closest enemy and strike the enemy with her sword which will stun and damage the enemy

Purple Skill: Honor To Us All
She will increase her attack speed every time she damages the enemy

Entrance: Mulan will walk normally on screen, and gets out her sword and gets to position

Victory: She will put her hands together and bows down happily

Defeat: Like Quorra, she will place her sword’s tip on the ground, holding it, sobbing

Friends: Merida and Moana

Hopefully Mulan will come in March 2020 because of her live-action movie coming. I hope you liked it!

2 Likes

Nice! Not too bad. Here’s my suggestions for you:

• Quote : “My duty is to my heart.”
  • Basic Attack : Sword? She hardly uses it. Her bo staff or something similarly more iconic might be better.
  • White Skill : Firework Cannon
  • Green Skill : “Mulan will get her fan out which will grant herself shield for a few seconds… and then stabs the enemy with the fan after using her shield. ” AHH, please don’t stab me with- your fan? …I would either just leave it as a shield or change the attack from a stabbing.
  • Blue Skill: See basic attack.
  • Purple Skill: She will increase her attack speed every time she damages the enemy (using her skills) - Might be better without that part.”
  • Entrance : Ok.
  • Victory : Where does her sword and fan go?
  • Defeat : Sobbing would be excessive IMO. Just a defeated look is enough for a warrior.
  • Friends : Not enough detail to critique but could be good.

Those are just suggestions, nice work, hope to see Mulan soon :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I had changed the character concept a bit. Thanks for the feedback!

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney