A few skill effect ideas

One: Piercing Damage.
This damage deals all damage (fantastic or normal) ignoring any and all shields. Characters that can shield have alot of trouble being brought down. Especially like Baymax, Moana and Violet. So this skill on a hero would make them a perfect counter to characters with shields.

Two: Confusion
Confusion works similarly to charm except that it is random chance. The hero becomes disoriented and attacks a random target. ThIs may be a ally or an enemy.

Three: Bravery
A hero that casts this protects his allies from Scare

Four: Hope
Hope increases all allies healing by 50%.

Five: Bleed
This is a Kid’s game but seeing as how the new kid’s movies have this kinda stuff it aint nothing to hide.
Bleed causes characters to lose health over time dealing more damage the more it stacks. It vanishes immediately if a Heal skill is used.

Six: Surprise
Hero’s with Surprise take extra damage from an attack that comes from behind them. I

Seven: Evasion
A hero that casts this protects his allies from Study

Edit:

Eight: Invincibility
Character cannot be hurt by any attack but attack effects still apply.

Nine: Second sight
Allows Heroes to see invisible characters.

Ten: Exhausted.
Prevents a character from gaining energy.

More may come soon. Feel free to leave your ideas too :grin:

5 Likes

Hmmm, really good effect ideas. Perfect 4 new upcoming heroes.

1 Like

Not more random chance moves.

Nothing in this game is random if your skills are high enough. Skills are cast.in a systematic order excluding the white skill. This order helps some people figure out the perfect tactic to defeat enemies.

I don’t know can I raise so old topic…
But I want propose some effects…

1. Accuracy. The effect makes every basic attack critical, regardless of the type of damage.
  2. Despair. Causes enemies to get crit from each attack, regardless of the type of damage.
  3. Ricochet. This effect returns a percentage of damage to enemies.
1 Like

Effect “Hope” already in game. This is usual attack speed boost.

I changed it to what I have been using in my concepts :wink: thanks for adding to this list. :grin:

Elght? :confused:
Just spotted a mistake.
Think u mean’t Eight

It is eight with a capital I. My new style.

Nah jk thanks for the catch :wink:

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney