A Fortify the network Again

We did this last individual contest and Also I was so close to getting The Nick costume I don’t know why you Can’t just Dump this Contest and Start making Unique ones Not only that but you Put Oogie Boogie as a reward its disappointing that you think this is a good thing Also you skipped the popcorn emoji :pensive:

3 Likes

I remember when you use to clap all what they do in game, now you don’t like this.
You made my night :laughing: :laughing:

1 Like

Cause Adding new characters makes me happy But This doesn’t and I don’t let the Cap Raises bother me cause they don’t

Yes, FTN is every 3rd week

No There are other individual contests it doesn’t always have to be FTN

Fth contests are in the game any 3 weeks

^ ALWAYS.
Nothing weird.

I was hoping for a contest with clearing the infected areas… been saving them for such a contest

Not Every 3 they once did 5 weeks

The “Trick or Treat” contest was a FTN if I recall correctly

4 Likes

Those are the few certainties in Disney Heroes. FTN contest every three weeks, a cap increase every 4 weeks and every new hero is more OP than the rest of the entire roster.

2 Likes

How many weeks in a row can without someone talking about a contest??

Diganme cuando fue el ultimo concurso de gastar las fichas de otras tiendas (arena,guerra,el robo,oleada,coliseo) me parece que fue hace mucho tiempo

Actually, there were 5 weeks between the last 2 cap raises… let’s hope they’re gonna slow it a little more and keep it.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney