A *giant* idea (plus concept!)

Now we have all made concepts for heroes that are too big to fit into the battle but I have thought of a new idea that could put all that behind us ladies and gentlemen I present giant characters! Have you ever noticed the space behind your characters just looking sad and lonely well giant characters will fix that! Giant characters will be behind your own characters watching over the battle giant characters do not have a health bar instead they fight until all the other characters are defeated (You may only have one giant character at a time) Also giant characters will only have three moves that need giant skill points to upgrade further more giants have the same stats as your entire team. Example: if your team has 1,000 attack damage so will your equipped giant. Now for the question you’ve all been waiting for “how will they fit?” Well giant characters will only show certain parts of their body example: tamatoa will have his head one claw and part of his shell showing along with a few legs. Example 2: Willie the giant will have his head and his two hands showing (one hand holding his bat)

Willie the giant:

(Giants have no basic attack)
Primary skill: fe fi foe fum
Willie smashes his club down hitting all enemies for x
Secondary skill :The most amazing guy
Willie changes into a bunny rabbit then stomping down on all his enemies
Health skill: the magic harp
Willie places the magic harp on the battlefield the magic harp heals allies until she is defeated.

And there you have it my idea for including plus size characters.
Thank you have a nice day!

2 Likes

Gah evert your eyes! Accidentally posted this!

1 Like

Done now you can look again!

1 Like

Do you mean White, Green, or Blue skills?

No they don’t, as you see, giant characters are totally different from normal characters, that is why, it makes sense, imo ,they should be classified as GIGANTICS instead of giant characters

I like this idea. but maybe of having them as an assist, instead, maybe they should fight giant creep godzilla style. :grin:

GIGANTICS does sound pretty awesome

1 Like

I love that idea but I feel that giant characters being able to battle like normal heroes would be pretty cool too

1 Like

Ikr, it indeed is awesome, but the idea is also pretty amazing

Thanks for the support! :blush:

1 Like

That would completely ruin the originality, for you see, GIGANTICS will have only three skills , like one primary damage skill, another damage / utility skill and third heal skill

I am suggesting one GIGANTIC
Tamatao
Primary : Hits with the claw, dealing damage and stunning for 8 seconds

Utility : Shines bright dealing damage and blinding all enemies for 9 seconds

Health : When under 75% health, he glows blue and blinds enemies for 9 seconds and regenerates x hp, the skill can be used every 8 seconds

1 Like

You’re Welcome, thanks for the idea

Also GIGANTICS are huge so their moves hit all enemies (unless their move says “hits one target”) also I used tamatoa in one example so I think he would be a great GIGANTIC Furthermore I was also thinkzing about tefeti (from moana) And the blot (epic mickey)

2 Likes

It would be pretty amazing

1 Like

Sigh too bad it’s only an idea

@Polaris we don’t have to add this to the game but come on isn’t pretty dang cool?

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney