A glitch in the contest

I was curious about my current rank in the contest but I got 2 different answers.
Over here it said that I am rank 1.

However over here, it says I am 6307 rank.
@Polaris could you look into this?

It doesn’t say you are rank one, it is saying that those are the prizes if you were rank 1.

1 Like

If you’re too low and not even 50% sometimes it says rank 1. It happens to me sometimes too. Just try to get some more points and maybe you’ll get back in the top 50%.

1 Like

Actually it does say @MysticMoana47 is rank 1. If you see at top of the prizes for being first place you will see that it says “Current Rank: Rank 1”

2 Likes

If you aren’t in the top 50% in the contest then it doesn’t bother tracking your rank and just defaults to showing you as rank 1.
The rank you see on the ranking screen is more or less correct, although because you are not in the top 200 it won’t be updating very often so it may be off by a little. Probably not enough to bring you into the top 50% though I’m afraid.

2 Likes

This answer makes a lot more sense

Ah thanks.

I have partially the same problem…when I look at that page it ALWAYS says I am rank 6307…or 6017…I can’t remember which…but no matter how many points I have it always says I am rank 6307/6017

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney