A goodbye to the forums

Why do say keep sayi g the community is getting smaller? 99 procent of the players dont even visit the forums

@KayIa I would have said something sooner but my keyboard isn’t working correctly, but if you are still here I just wanted to say how much I am going to miss you!

I can’t put into words how much I have enjoyed getting to know you in the time we’ve spent here on the forums, it’s a privilege to have been able to call you a friend and I will miss you so so much, but that being said I understand that you need to move on and I wish you all the best for the future!

Now before I start crying I’m going to stop there :heart:

5 Likes

farewell, friend. we’ve had great times together, that’s for sure. I wish you the best life to follow, and may our paths cross again in the future!

Update:

I’m gonna stay on the forums till January 4th because I am off work till then.

So I plan on updating as many topics including. . .
Forum members.
Behind the story, fan made.
Character concepts.
Disney would you rather. (EVENT)
Christmas contest results.
1 full year
Forum character concepts
Kayl0’s link post

Hopefully I can get threw all this.

:grinning:

9 Likes

Dats great to hear dat u r staying 4 a bit longer! :smile:

1 Like

Bye @KayIa I will always remember you

Well it’s time,

After the events of yesterday I’ve bin questioning myself about really everything. And I don’t want to be here when I figure everything out. So I might come back but depends on what happens to me. I will be reading my favorite posts for a little though so that’s why I’m on. I really love the friend I’ve made.

I love you guys.
Bye

• Kayla
6 Likes

See you later @KayIa

I hope the past events with you-know-who don’t affect you heavily in real life. Be happy, and be an optimist.

When you look at a glass of of water. Remember, it isn’t half empty. It’s half full.

1 Like

Well then, I never did get to know you very well, but your leaving will leave a significant mark on the forums. Farewell @KayIa

3 Likes

No, it’s perfectly balanced as all things should be

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney