A Guide to Making Character Concepts

Will you go on with this guide?

Yes! I do plan on finishing it and adding more. I have just not had the time to do it recently. Hopefully, I can pretty much finish it before I become busier again.

Okay. Just wanted to askā€¦

Might want to include:

This includes characters that already appear in an existing heroā€™s skillset. Ex: Grandma Tala, Zeus, Hercules

Great point. Will do. I also plan on writing the section about feedback next because I have noticed some problems that have happened recently with that.

2 Likes

Added the section about giving feedback to concepts! :grinning:

4 Likes

Sorry for revive - added sections on variables and inspiration. The guide is almost done, but if you are willing to help with the creation of the sections on creating skills and friendships, please let me know so I can create a PM where we can work together on that!

1 Like

Just wanted to let people know the guide is complete for now. I may add things later. Feel free to ask questions about things in the guide and concept making.

3 Likes

Thanks! (10 Characters)

I do t understand :pensive::pensive::pensive::pensive: the friendship and disks

Ok. Take some time to read the guide completely and not just skim. Once you read it I can explain things a lot better.

1 Like

I read through it all but only thing u canā€™t understand are the friendship and disks also XYZ Variables

There should be a dropdown with friendship info. Did that help at all? Also for variables you replace damage and numbers (but not seconds and percentages) with X Y or Z instead of putting in random numbers.

1 Like

Variables I understand now Iā€™ll work on it more Iā€™ll also read this daily

Thank you so much, this does help but thereā€™s one problem the pictures, I try to pick the perfect one, and yet there are so many good choices excited the Hal and Bubbles, Springy Hand and Snake and Slinky Bull one I aticuily made that one, but my point beening is that thereā€™s so many good choices and I canā€™t choose which one is the best.

When picking images I always try to go for something that does the following:
Shows the costume or look I want for a character
The image is clear and easy to see - not blurry
The character is easily recognizable in the image

3 Likes

So you donā€™t mind even if I made the Hal and Bubbles, Springy Hand and Snake and Slinky Bull one

I am not familiar with those characters anyway. Just do the concepts you want to make no matter what!

3 Likes

Hal and Bubbles are from Angry Birds,

And Springy Hand and Snake, and Slinky Bull are new character.

Thank you so much, you are the only one that understand me :sob:

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | Ā© Disney