A Guide to Making Character Concepts

Thanks for sharing.

I am sure that this is not true.

We should probably stay on topic now so if you want to continue to talk about things that do not relate to the guide, feel free to PM me.

1 Like

Thanks for making this it is very helpful

1 Like

Say, mind if i take crack at a guide for friendships? I feel like that is my field of expertise.

I am not sure what you mean by this. Honestly, I do not even know why you are asking me.

I just assumed you needed some help with your guides.

No. I got it. I do plan on adding more things.

1 Like

Now that you mention it though - here. If you want to help just put your name beside your idea(s) and I will make a PM for it.

Suggestions on How to Continue this Guide:

@Mister_Toon - A guide into making good friendships for your character.
@Tragic-Magic - A guide on how to fit skills into roles properly
@LetsGetSpookayKingBoo - A guide on how to put True Damage for concepts

Well, we already have a PM. So, meeting up would be simple for us.

Question does knock back need a variable?

No, but you can describe the knockback distance.

1 Like

Do they have to be disney or perblue only adds disney characters?

PerBlue only adds Disney characters (it’s called Disney Heroes: Battle Mode for a reason).

But you can make a concept on any character you like, as long as it’s appropriate.

Ah ok then i will only make disney :frowning:

I never said you couldn’t. I literally said

You are welcome to make any concepts you like. Whatever floats your boat. I hope this guide helps. I will write the next parts sometime soon!

Yeah but why should i make a concept on a hero thats not disney if they wont add it?

Whats floating on my boat is making one of bonnie the bunny

Because they can be fun to?

I’m sorry I’m reviving this, but I just want to say i found this really helpful and is helping me make my concepts better. Thankyou so much.

2 Likes

It is a guide and as long as it is relevant I see no problem in reviving the topic.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney