A Guide to the DHBM Storyline

Oh you’re gonna type out the whole story line? Sweet! That’s gonna take a lot of effort but I know many will appreciate it!

5 Likes

Thanks! I was keeping it to myself for a while but I thought of sharing it to others. And maybe some comments on my theories.

6 Likes

Ah yes, just what I need. Lores and theories are my thing for this game.

1 Like

Well here’s some important piece of dialogue I found in Tia Dalmas and Jacks friendship campaign in the end of the final episode where they both try to find a way to get rid of the creeps, in the end Dalma makes a potion a drinks it making her see something, she said she saw this

This could be referring to the Inventor where it was said that he created the City to be a safe haven for all the Disney characters but then suddenly something happened causing these creeps to come into play. Also it could be referring to also how he randomly appears to the heroes and even leads them to secret levels they are looking for.

7 Likes

Don’t stop now :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

CHAPTER 1 - Sunrise Line

The team went into the center of the city, and Elastigirl were sad about the city’s current situation.

Elastigirl: The problem has spread across the entire city.
Frozone: These guys look like some serious trouble. Time to put them on ice.
Ralph: I’m ready. Let’s do this!

The team fought with the creeps and on the third wave, an infected Mr. Incredible faced the team alone.

Mr. Incredible: Purge the errors! Clean the code!
Elastigirl: Bob! You’re back! Thank goodness, I thought I’d lost you.
Mr. Incredible: ATTACK!!!
Ralph: Look out!

An infected Mr. Incredible tried to hit Elastigirl but Elastigirl luckily managed to avoid that strong attack with her quick movements. Despite of a tough battle, Elastigirl and the team won in the end.

Ralph: Phew, that was tough. I’m not used to guys being as strong as me.
Frozone: They don’t come stronger than Mr. Incredible. He kept saying, “Purge the errors,” What’s that about?
Elastigirl: We have to investigate. He disappeared and came back once. I’m sure it will happen again!

Our heroes try to keep up with Elastigirl as she runs across the rooftops. Elastigirl stops to let everyone catch their breath, only to be ambushed! Luckily, they managed to get past those blue ninjas and mages.

Ralph: Do you guys have an idea what’s going on?
Frozone: Look man, I’m as lost as you are.
Elastigirl: I think our best bet is to find Bob. I’m sure we can snap him out of… whatever’s happening to him.

Our heroes take a break to figure out their next steps.

Frozone: You fight pretty well, big guy. For a civilian.
Ralph: Hey, I’m just happy that no one here’s accusing me of bein’ a bad guy.
Frozone: I don’t get it.
Ralph: Back in my game, I’m the villain. And I tried to change that, but then Vanellope showed me that I can be a hero in my own way.
Frozone: She must mean a lot to you, huh?
Ralph: She’s my best friend. I’ll do anything to get her back.
Frozone: Don’t worry, man. We’ll get to the bottom of this. I promise.

Then the team continued on their task. Elastigirl suddenly finds herself face to face with an eerily familiar foe. They saw another Elastigirl that looks also weird like Mr. Incredible, but they focused themselves on beating the creeps than knowing the truth. After the fight, the team trades theories about the Creepy version of Elastigirl. Elastigirl renews her search, determined to figure out what is happening. The team found 5 data chips and 2 data chips on the ground. They picked it up and continued. As they go along and fight, they saw more familiar looking faces.

Dash: ATTACK! All imperfections must be eliminated!
Elastigirl: Dash!
Dash: Grrr…
Ralph: He may look innocent, but he’s comin’ straight for us! Look out!

With Ralph’s warning, the team managed to avoid Dash’s speedy attacks and beat him. Dash also disintegrated into the air.

Frozone: Man, that was rough. You okay, Helen?
Elastigirl: Not really, but I will be… once we get to the bottom of this and find the villain responsible.
Ralph: Well, your husband keeps comin’ back every time we defeat him. I’m sure Dash will too!
Elastigirl: You’re right, Ralph. I just hate having to fight my family like this…

They found another 5 data packs. They combined these with those 5 data packs they found earlier. The data packs glowed and a sweet little girl appeared in that blinding light.

Vanellope: RALPH! Aw man, it is so good to see you!
Ralph: Kid! You’re okay! That means…
Elastigirl: We can save my family! Welcome back, young lady. Do you remember anything at all?
Vanellope: Lemme see… Nope. Though there’s something about this that feels familiar…

The team gave her an XP drink as she is back in her normal state.

Vanellope: Sweet!
Ralph: Hey, you got more powerful, kid!

With Vanellope added on the team, they continued on their search for the truth behind this. Even though she knows that Dash will come back, Elastigirl can’t believe she had to fight him.

Elastigirl: Welcome to the team! Come on, we’ve got some bad guys to fight.

The team continues to talk about the creeps. Frozone and Ralph exchange theories about what’s wrong with their friends. And while they walk around the area, the team keeps an eye out for more familiar faces. Ralph looks out at the City. The glowing eyes of enemies are all around. They fought all of them and won the victory with 3 data chips as their reward. The City stretches as far as the eye can see. Frozone scouts ahead, but comes back with a horde of enemies on his tail! The horde continues to pursue the team as they run across the rooftops. The team chases a corrupted Dash to a dead end.

Dash: PURGE THE ERRORS!
Frozone: Dash, you know I love you, buddy, but you are on thin ice!
Ralph: Be careful. We don’t know what that kid is capable of!

Elastigirl chases Dash as he tries to escape. In the middle of the chase, Elastigirl was able to upgrade herself.

Elastigirl: Wow! I don’t know what happened, but I actually feel stronger!

The enemy swarms our heroes as they pursue Dash. The rooftops are too far apart to jump! Elastigirl stretches into a bridge. Finally, Dash is cornered! Elastigirl, determined to find out what’s going on, approaches.

Dash: TCSZZH… Mom?
Elastigirl: Dash! Is that really you? Oh, honey, what’s wrong with you?
Dash: CHKX scared mom… don’t think… TCSZH… can hold… much longer. Get to… sea… TCSSZZZH
Ralph: …Hold on, kid! Stay with us!
Dash: …PURGE THE ERRORS!

The team fought with Dash, but he’s gone as soon as he’s defeated.

Elastigirl: No! We lost him!
Frozone: Don’t worry, Helen. We’ll get him back.
Ralph: Is it just me or was he trying to tell us how to help him?
Frozone: Well, he said something about the ocean…
Elastigirl: He must mean the Oceanside! It’s just north of here. Let’s go.

The team was pleased to be able to clear the area from the viruses.

Elastigirl: The area is clear! Well done, team!
Ralph: That’s one down and… a whole lot more to go.

Theory#4

Since Elastigirl fought with another Elastigirl, maybe the Inventor has power to make clones. I think two reasons on how the Inventor could make clones: The Inventor (1) was able to gather to some of Elastigirl’s data chips, and processed it to make an Elastigirl. Or (2) he fought with Elastigirl before, and copied her from his memory.

Theory#5

Dash is able to snap for a while and talk to Elastigirl. This means that body is actually Dash’s body, but only infected by the virus which controls him. So if Dash would be able to gather 10 data packs for himself like Vanellope and Frozone, he may go back to his normal self.

Theory#6

Elastigirl knows some (or a lot) places in the city. This means Elastigirl and her family has been stuck in that place for a long time. The unclear thing is if Frozone has been with the Parr or he went to the DH World alone.

7 Likes

You can share your own theories here. Also, The words that have ( and ) are in-game events. I just added some lines to make them more connected. :grin:

2 Likes

Oh, boy! This topic is very much bookmarked

2 Likes

Thanks, @Sauron. :smile:

2 Likes

Back then I used to think that we were the errors in THEIR world. And then we were invading their space or something. But that’s not true. But that’s my idea

2 Likes

Hmm… well, we may discover more interesting evidences in the next chapters.

1 Like

Anyone else think the final chapter of the story will be on the little island at the top of the screen?? Cuz that id what I think :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

That’s chapter 19 for me

1 Like

Haha! Maybe that is an exile for The Inventor.

2 Likes

Really? The island is? Terrific, I cannot wait to play on an island

rubs hands together

3 Likes

Before I proceed to Chapter 2, I want to have some in-depth theory. In-depth theories will talk about some important details about the game and make theories about it. So let’s begin…

In-depth Theory: The Connection between Human Life and Data Codes

So we’ve noticed that the heroes aren’t based on their real life attributes, but instead, on their game data. This means the Elastigirl that we use in the game isn’t really the human Elastigirl. Her data code is the one we’re using, and also the same for all other heroes. So the question is, is the human Elastigirl connected to the in-game Elastigirl? :thinking:

I couldn’t find any answer to it except by using the Wreck-It Ralph Universe concept. Most of us saw Ralph Breaks the Internet and we saw that humans have some life forms when they’re connected to the Wifi. Take these as an example. This is the girl in human form…

…and this one is the girl in data form.

This means they are somehow connected. I found this concept correlated to the humans in the DHBM World. So the humans that we’re using we’re not humans, but their codes instead.

Humans are using the internet 24 hours?
In Ralph Breaks the Internet, their data forms appear only when they use the Internet. So does it mean they’re using the Internet all day? I would answer no. My theory is maybe their data forms still exist even though they’re not using the Internet, and they’re moving at their own will.

These are questions that still needs concrete evidences:

• Why can’t some heroes unlock as :star2: heroes such as Elsa, Barbossa, Maleficent, and others?
  • If the theory above was true, how could non-humans such as Toy Story characters, Robin Hood, Zootopia and The Lion King characters have their own data forms?
  • How could all of them unified in the DHBM World when they lived in different times and era?
7 Likes

I would really appreciate some corrections on my grammar. :grin: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

Chapter 2 - Fishing Line

So the team went to the Oceanside like what Dash told them. Our heroes head to the subway to find a train to Oceanside. The team arrives at Pacific Station, ready to look for clues. Our heroes climb up the stairs to find a maze of shipping containers. Due to the huge sizes and quantities, the team quickly loses their way in the rows of shipping containers, and Vanellope wants a break. She needs time to think of a way to get through those shipping containers.

Vanellope: Ralph, I’ve been thinkin’… We’ve been fightin’ these Creepy guys for awhile now… And it feels like there’s kinda… familiar about them, ya know?
Ralph: Whaddaya mean, kid?
Vanellope: I’m not sure. But the answer is sooo close. I can feel it in my code!

They found four data chips on the groud like the other 5 data chips they already had. They wondered if it would glow if they would get 1 more chip. But anyway, they continued on their journey and as they get along, Ralph starts to ask Vanellope about her theory when he is rudely interrupted by enemies. Due to her excitement, Vanellope yells “Taste soda, creeps!” and the expression catches on. Ralph explores a shipwreck, only to discover enemies hiding inside! Meanwhile at the waters, Vanellope goes fishing but quits after her first catch talks back at her. With more time to think, Vanellope finally gathered her thoughts.

Vanellope: Ralph! Ralph! I finally figured out what those creeps remind me of!
Ralph: What’s that kid?
Vanellope: My glitch?
Ralph: But… your glitch is a good thing, right?
Vanellope: Well, duh! But maybe they’ve got BAD glitches. Like the cy-bugs that invaded Sugar Rush.
Ralph: Calhoun called the cy-bugs a virus. And these… things sure remind me of those…

Frozone asks about Vanellope’s glitch but gets interrupted by creeps. Ralph becomes increasingly convinced that Vanellope may be right. Ralph tells the others to stop and wait.

Ralph: I think you might’ve figured it out, kid. There’s definitely somethin’ screwy with their code.
Vanellope: Right! I told ya!
Elastigirl: What on earth are you talking about?
Vanellope: Well, ya know how I can glitch back and forth, and it’s really cool?
Elastigirl: Yes, you teleport. I’ve known a few Supers who can do the same thing.
Vanellope: Well, it’s not exactly the same. See, there was this crazy racer named Turbo…

Vanellope continues her story. Turbo’s game went offline. Then he invaded Vanellope’s game and altered the code to make himself King. He even altered the memories of other racers. King Candy gave Vanellope her glitch when he tried to alter her code.

Elastigirl: So you think that the creeps are… broken heroes?
Ralph: Vanellope’s theory makes sense.
Frozone: I don’t know. The whole thing seems pretty far out to me.
Vanellope: Well then how do you explain those chip thingies, Frostbrain?

Vanellope continues, and everyone boos the bullying racers and King Candy.

Frozone: That’s quite the story, kid. This King Candy sounds like one cold-hearted dude.
Vanellope: But you see the connection now, don’t ya, Frozone?
Frozone: Yeah, I think so. I’ve got to hand it to you both; you stayed cool in a tough situation.

The team cheers when Vanellope tells them about Ralph saving “Sugar Rush.” Our heroes corner a group of creeps, determined to get some answers.

Finnick: Uh… what’s… CRZZ happening?
Ralph: Hey, little guy. We’re looking for clues. Somebody told us to come to the ocean.
Finnick: Who you… TCZZH…little? TZZRLK go to… CHKstore Flats… TZZTR…derground…
Vanellope: Underground? Like the subways?
Finnick: TZZBK like the CHK…way! Hurry before… TCZZCKRRRR ATTACK!

So the team proceeded to the place that Finnick told them. They wasted no time and hurried to find more answers to their never-ending problems.

Theory#7

Broken heroes. This is the term Elastigirl used to describe King Candy. So they think the creeps were really NOT a citizen of the DHBM World, but characters from other games who became a virus and fights those who haven’t got the virus yet.

5 Likes

Hey N lemme show you something backing up your theory’s.

So your idea about it being on the in correct.

1 Like

Hm… thanks for the pics @Retro_84!
And the DHBM World being corrupted is correct as well.

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney