A Guide to the DHBM Storyline

That’s chapter 19 for me

1 Like

Haha! Maybe that is an exile for The Inventor.

2 Likes

Really? The island is? Terrific, I cannot wait to play on an island

rubs hands together

3 Likes

Before I proceed to Chapter 2, I want to have some in-depth theory. In-depth theories will talk about some important details about the game and make theories about it. So let’s begin…

In-depth Theory: The Connection between Human Life and Data Codes

So we’ve noticed that the heroes aren’t based on their real life attributes, but instead, on their game data. This means the Elastigirl that we use in the game isn’t really the human Elastigirl. Her data code is the one we’re using, and also the same for all other heroes. So the question is, is the human Elastigirl connected to the in-game Elastigirl? :thinking:

I couldn’t find any answer to it except by using the Wreck-It Ralph Universe concept. Most of us saw Ralph Breaks the Internet and we saw that humans have some life forms when they’re connected to the Wifi. Take these as an example. This is the girl in human form…

…and this one is the girl in data form.

This means they are somehow connected. I found this concept correlated to the humans in the DHBM World. So the humans that we’re using we’re not humans, but their codes instead.

Humans are using the internet 24 hours?
In Ralph Breaks the Internet, their data forms appear only when they use the Internet. So does it mean they’re using the Internet all day? I would answer no. My theory is maybe their data forms still exist even though they’re not using the Internet, and they’re moving at their own will.

These are questions that still needs concrete evidences:

• Why can’t some heroes unlock as :star2: heroes such as Elsa, Barbossa, Maleficent, and others?
  • If the theory above was true, how could non-humans such as Toy Story characters, Robin Hood, Zootopia and The Lion King characters have their own data forms?
  • How could all of them unified in the DHBM World when they lived in different times and era?
7 Likes

I would really appreciate some corrections on my grammar. :grin: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

Chapter 2 - Fishing Line

So the team went to the Oceanside like what Dash told them. Our heroes head to the subway to find a train to Oceanside. The team arrives at Pacific Station, ready to look for clues. Our heroes climb up the stairs to find a maze of shipping containers. Due to the huge sizes and quantities, the team quickly loses their way in the rows of shipping containers, and Vanellope wants a break. She needs time to think of a way to get through those shipping containers.

Vanellope: Ralph, I’ve been thinkin’… We’ve been fightin’ these Creepy guys for awhile now… And it feels like there’s kinda… familiar about them, ya know?
Ralph: Whaddaya mean, kid?
Vanellope: I’m not sure. But the answer is sooo close. I can feel it in my code!

They found four data chips on the groud like the other 5 data chips they already had. They wondered if it would glow if they would get 1 more chip. But anyway, they continued on their journey and as they get along, Ralph starts to ask Vanellope about her theory when he is rudely interrupted by enemies. Due to her excitement, Vanellope yells “Taste soda, creeps!” and the expression catches on. Ralph explores a shipwreck, only to discover enemies hiding inside! Meanwhile at the waters, Vanellope goes fishing but quits after her first catch talks back at her. With more time to think, Vanellope finally gathered her thoughts.

Vanellope: Ralph! Ralph! I finally figured out what those creeps remind me of!
Ralph: What’s that kid?
Vanellope: My glitch?
Ralph: But… your glitch is a good thing, right?
Vanellope: Well, duh! But maybe they’ve got BAD glitches. Like the cy-bugs that invaded Sugar Rush.
Ralph: Calhoun called the cy-bugs a virus. And these… things sure remind me of those…

Frozone asks about Vanellope’s glitch but gets interrupted by creeps. Ralph becomes increasingly convinced that Vanellope may be right. Ralph tells the others to stop and wait.

Ralph: I think you might’ve figured it out, kid. There’s definitely somethin’ screwy with their code.
Vanellope: Right! I told ya!
Elastigirl: What on earth are you talking about?
Vanellope: Well, ya know how I can glitch back and forth, and it’s really cool?
Elastigirl: Yes, you teleport. I’ve known a few Supers who can do the same thing.
Vanellope: Well, it’s not exactly the same. See, there was this crazy racer named Turbo…

Vanellope continues her story. Turbo’s game went offline. Then he invaded Vanellope’s game and altered the code to make himself King. He even altered the memories of other racers. King Candy gave Vanellope her glitch when he tried to alter her code.

Elastigirl: So you think that the creeps are… broken heroes?
Ralph: Vanellope’s theory makes sense.
Frozone: I don’t know. The whole thing seems pretty far out to me.
Vanellope: Well then how do you explain those chip thingies, Frostbrain?

Vanellope continues, and everyone boos the bullying racers and King Candy.

Frozone: That’s quite the story, kid. This King Candy sounds like one cold-hearted dude.
Vanellope: But you see the connection now, don’t ya, Frozone?
Frozone: Yeah, I think so. I’ve got to hand it to you both; you stayed cool in a tough situation.

The team cheers when Vanellope tells them about Ralph saving “Sugar Rush.” Our heroes corner a group of creeps, determined to get some answers.

Finnick: Uh… what’s… CRZZ happening?
Ralph: Hey, little guy. We’re looking for clues. Somebody told us to come to the ocean.
Finnick: Who you… TCZZH…little? TZZRLK go to… CHKstore Flats… TZZTR…derground…
Vanellope: Underground? Like the subways?
Finnick: TZZBK like the CHK…way! Hurry before… TCZZCKRRRR ATTACK!

So the team proceeded to the place that Finnick told them. They wasted no time and hurried to find more answers to their never-ending problems.

Theory#7

Broken heroes. This is the term Elastigirl used to describe King Candy. So they think the creeps were really NOT a citizen of the DHBM World, but characters from other games who became a virus and fights those who haven’t got the virus yet.

5 Likes

Hey N lemme show you something backing up your theory’s.

So your idea about it being on the in correct.

1 Like

Hm… thanks for the pics @Retro_84!
And the DHBM World being corrupted is correct as well.

2 Likes

…so how did wall.e eve anger and joy get into the world in the first place

2 Likes

Uh… that is still left unanswered.

2 Likes

I have so many questions about this game like…

1.how did the other characters get into the world
2.who is the inventor
3.how many more characters are gonna assist the other heroes in the fight
4.why is yax so forgotten

2 Likes
  1. Maybe data? Like what @NCTzen_Haechan said, but I don’t know for the non-human Characters…

2. You’ll meet him in around Chapter 12…

Spoilers

He follows the Heroes in Chapter 12 and sabotages the equipment.

He can infect anyone with the Virus (sampled on Vanellope)

Seems to be the root cause of all of this

1. Depends…

2. Maybe because he’s weak?

3 Likes

I really wanna know what your talking about…But I’m in the same server as N, so I have to wait.

1 Like

So what I think is that maybe “he” watched the movies. It’s gonna sound confusing but hear me out. What if this is an actual game. “He” made replicas of the characters, made data codes for them, and just released them into the world. Almost like how children play with toys. They can do whatever they want. The same thing with “him”. So maybe that’s what it is. A little game he made for him self. “He” saw Pixar/Disney movies and decided to add them into “his” game.

2 Likes

Hm… we’ll see if what you have said might be the truth.

1 Like

It’s not the truth. Just an idea. It’s probably not real either

1 Like

But what did you mean by that?

I think he means that what you said might be true in the game…

1 Like

Yes yes I know, but it’s just a theory. I mean to me it’s really insane as an idea and it’s probably something much more simpler.

Your theory doesn’t seem to far-fetched from what the story gives us… so the odds of that happening are ~60%…

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney