A Guide to the DHBM Storyline

One honest question that I believe would be unique to answer is this:

"If the Inventor indeed does have a high level of control over our hero’s codes, then why did he revert Beast to his monstrous form rather than his human form?"

1 Like

If I would base on my in-depth theory, the heroes’ data forms entered into the DH World in their own will. So whatever form they are is not in the hands of The Inventor. And my other theory is The Inventor did not create the heroes.

I hope this answers your question. :smile:

2 Likes

I think this line in Hades Meg friendship disproves the theory that the heroes are here by their own will.

I also found a similar line in Hercules Meg friendship.

2 Likes

It seems as if the Inventor was using the City as an experiment for these Heroes. While choosing the best contenders for the City experiment, it was originally a safe haven where these Disney characters can safely interact with each other, but when an accident hits in, it’s a test for the Heroes to work together, even though some are enemies with each other.

Once part of an entertaining musical, now tested in a tragic survival from the virus itself.

4 Likes

I don’t plan to connect the Normal and Friend campaign together as of now. But if ever I reached the last (or should I say, latest?) chapter, then I’ll start on a friend campaign and deal with contradicting ideas.

Anyways, good job on finding that one good information! :+1:t2:

2 Likes

CHAPTER 3 - Market Alleys

So the team followed the instructions Finnick told them and proceeded at the subways. The creeps chase our heroes back to the subway station. They had no choice but to fight, and they defeated the creeps after some time.

Vanellope: Phew! Those Creeps do not give up!
Ralph: That little guy’s said somethin’ about an… underground hideout?
Vanellope: Yeah, and it sounded like he was trying to say yes when I asked about the subway!
Frozone: Yeah, but how are we ever gonna find the right entrance?
Elastigirl: I’m not sure. But there’s a Black Market in the City that sells anything you could ask for…
Frozone: …including information! Good thinking. Let’s blow this fishy popsicle stand and head out.

Our heroes go to the Black Market to get information. When the team arrives, they find the market deserted. Elastigirl is extremely frustrated. She storms ahead of the others. The team tried to catch up to Elastigirl’s speed. They noticed how frustrated she is and because of this, Ralph is concerned. Frozone says it’s been hard since they got into the City. The Parrs lost their old home and suddenly found themselves in the City. And when they checked the place where they got into, they found out that the City isn’t safe, not even for Supers. The Parrs had to go underground. Then Elastigirl lost her family. She just wants to find them and go home. Elastigirl knows they will have to find a new home, but first she has to find them. Yax finally breaks the mood the team currently have.

Yax: Aw, I don’t wanna be a total downer, guys, but it looks like everybody’s vamoosed.
Ralph: Yeah, the only folks left around here are the Creeps. And unless this underground is the “PURGE THE ERRORS” station, they aren’t helping us much.
Elastigirl: Well, we were able to get some of them to talk before. Maybe we can do it again?
Frozone: Good idea. Let’s keep our eyes peeled for familiar faces.

The heroes continue through the abandoned market. Everyone becomes increasingly frustrated with the over abundance of Creeps. Finally, Elastigirl spots Mr. Incredible among the stalls.

Mr. Incredible: Honey? Is CZBBK you?
Elastigirl: Bob! We’re trying to find a way to help you, but right now we need some answers.
Mr. Incredible: What TCZZRRKK need to know?
Vanellope: The Underground Hideout! Where is it?
Mr. Incredible: Hideout? It’s TZZCHRRKK… RETREAT! Purge the errors!
Frozone: Don’t let him get away!

Elastigirl runs after Mr. Incredible! The heroes weave in and out of the stalls, trying to stop Mr. Incredible. Elastigirl breaks off from the group, trying to stretch over the market. Frozone flanks Mr. Incredible, only to run smack into Elastigirl. Elastigirl stretches upward to get a better view and spots Mr. Incredible! He’s not going to get away this time! Elastigirl lunges after Mr. Incredible. Elastigirl catches her husband, coiling around him like a snake.

Elastigirl: All right, mister! You’re not going anywhere until we get some answers.
Mr. Incredible: ATTACK! ATTACK!
Frozone: All this yelling’s attracted attention. We’ve got company.

The team gave their all into that fight until all the Creeps in that area is defeated… including Mr. Incredible.

Mr. Incredible: TCHK
Elastigirl: Bob?
Mr. Incredible: TCZRK Hideout is CHK Midway CHK…tion. Follow TZZBK striped pillars… TZRBKK coming… RUN!
Yax: Um, Ms. Elastigirl, ma’am? There seems to be a really gnarly group of Creeps headin’ our way!
Elastigirl: You heard him everyone, let’s get out of here! Honey, we’ll come back for you, I promise. Stay strong!

And so the team decided to follow Mr. Incredible’s instruction like what they did to Finnick. Elastigirl is determined to get her husband back, and her kids also.

Theory#8

"…it’s been hard since they got into the city."
This is what Frozone said to Ralph (not in dialogues) when they talked to each other. So this means that they actually know that there’s something odd or weird since the moment they stepped inside the DH World. And correct me if I’m wrong on this one, but if Frozone entered the DH World together with the Parr family, should he be saying “since WE got into the city” instead of "since THEY got into the city? I’m not sure about this grammar analysis.

Theory#9

"The Parrs lost their old home"
There are two possible interpretations on this OLD HOME: (1) It pertains to their home in real life, or (2) it is their ‘home’ inside the Internet wherever it may be (possible locations would be at the Disney World like in Yesss’ Internet map).

How it is lost is one thing I’m not sure. You can comment your opinions on this guys. :smiley:
Theory#10

"…suddenly found themselves in the City."
This proves @Gjmguy’s idea about how some heroes got inside the City. So in this theory, I assume that (1) some heroes entered the DH World at their own will (ex. Vanellope and Ralph), and (2) some heroes were forced to enter the DH World because of The Inventor (like the Parr family).

3 Likes

Sorry, it took a while. It may unravel some theories discussed here. :smile:

I really like your theory 10.

1 Like

Thanks, @Retro_84. I finally understood this when I started chapter 3. At first, I thought everyone gets a beta key, but I am wrong about that. :thinking:

1 Like

So here’s my idea…It’s the same thing as the one I said but it’s also goin to have more ideas

Okay, if your idea is true, I’ll give you a shoutout. :smile:

The game is specifically designed for him/herself. The creator could in fact be someone in real life (in-game) that has seen the Pixar and Disney Movies. As characters get released into this game, he sees more movies. He analyzes them and makes data and replicas for them. This means characters that AREN’T humans also. As for the comment that says “Save the Internet” or whatever, this could also be another Ralph Breaks the Internet. He makes a virus and releases it on the Internet. Then he makes characters and releases them into the world to try and save it. Similarly to how children use toys to do whatever they want. These ideas came from @NCTzen_Haechan @Gjmguy and @CommanderStorm .

2 Likes

Or it could be something much more simpler to explain. It could be right under our noses…

I’ll take note of that. Thanks, @Retro_84! :laughing:

Anytime. ()

Is this going to continue or is it dead? Because I really enjoyed it :wink:

1 Like

So did I. (10)

3 Likes

Me three!.

Me four!!!

Sorry for that. I got sad because I was ready to post chapter 4 yesterday but the file just got erased from my phone. I’ll do it today. :sweat_smile:

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney