A Guide to the DHBM Storyline

So did I. (10)

3 Likes

Me three!.

Me four!!!

Sorry for that. I got sad because I was ready to post chapter 4 yesterday but the file just got erased from my phone. I’ll do it today. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Take as much time as you need. Don’t need to rush.

1 Like

CHAPTER 4 - Buried Line

Following Mr. Incredible’s instruction, the team decided to go to Midway Station. Our heroes take a break a catch their breath and regroup.

Elastigirl: All right. We need to make our way to Midway Station.
Yax: If Nangi were here, she’d tell us that the 19 train will be comin’ in about 5 minutes. Then she’d say that if we take that to Sand Station, we can catch the 9 to Midway, as long as it left Boa Station on time.
Frozone: Are you tellin’ me that you’ve memorized all the train schedule, Yax?
Yax: Naw, I’m just tellin’ you what Nangi would’ve said. She remembers everything.

The team arrives in time to catch the train, but it’s filled with Creeps! They prepared themselves for the upcoming battle. After a hectic battle, our heroes arrive at their destination.

Ralph: So… we’re here. Now what?
Elastigirl: Look around, we’re sure to find something.
Yax: Hey, there’s a door over here. It’s got these weird stripes on it, though. Prob’ly nothing.
Frozone: That’s it! Bob said something about striped pillars, remember?

The team opens the door to find a utility corridor with striped pillars. As they walk, Frozone drills Yax about the train timetable to pass the time. As the two of them talk, the team noticed something about the place There are strange posters on the walls. They all say something about a “Bot Fight?” They wonder what could that be. As they go further, they noticed another thing. Strange lights flicker in the distance ahead. The team wonders if they’re lasers or maybe twinkle lights. Yax reminisces about the day he was a roadie for a band called “Seaweed in the Sea.” Ralph throws a broken robot part, catching the attention of a Creep! They fought the Creep and defeated it.

Ralph: What’s with all these busted robots?
Yax: Maybe they got in an argument.
Elastigirl: That’s not possible. Autonomous AI is still in it’s infancy.

They found the answer to their arguments. Yax’s jaw drops when he sees what is up ahead.

Yax: Whoa! What did I tell ya?
Elastigirl: I have to hand it to you, Yax. They are fighting, just not in the way you expected.
Vanellope: Sweet! A bot battle ring! But what’s it here for?

Elasrigirl and Yax talk about robots until they are interrupted by Creeps. After thoroughly investigating the ring, the team decides to press forward. As the team look for more interesting items, they noticed that there are broken computer parts everywhere. Are they from the robots? No, we can’t be sure at the moment. But one thing they discovered, the Creeps are smashing the computers! They must be important. Elastigirl investigates one of the consoles, but can’t guess the password. Each one of them searches for clues to open the console. Vanellope finds a sticky note with a username and password on it. The team finds a computer that will accept the username and password. Finally, they found a working computer in which they can input the username and password from the sticky note.

Elastigirl: All right, what does it say?
Yax: Aw, I know this from my computer classes. It’s some sort of anti-virus algorithm.
Elastigirl: What? Let me see that!
Blue Blob: Purge the errors! ATTACK!!!

The team is pursued by Creeps down the corridors. Elastigirl stops in her tracks to turn and face the oncoming foe.

Elastigirl: Quick, before they come back! Let’s log in to another computer!
Yax: Whoa! This is like super complex stuff. They were definitely fightin’ something really big.
Frozone: You said it was a computer program? Can it help our friends?
Yax: Maybe. I think it’s the code that’s powerin’ those chip thingies that we’ve been collectin’.
Vanellope: So whoever was here was helping?
Yax: Sure looks like it. But it looks like they never finished. Somethin’ musta stopped 'em.

Theory#11

Frozone drills Yax about the train timetable to pass the time.
Yax knows the train timetable. Meaning, Yax has been inside the DH World for a long time but he denied it to the team, which he can’t do because it’s obvious.

Theory#12

There are strange posters on the walls. They all say something about a "Bot Fight?"
Another clue. The first thing that came to my mind was the Invasion. The reason is (1) I only read bot in the Invasion, not on other areas of the game, (2) there were lasers (Mama Bot’s attack) and strange light (summoning Creeps), (3) Ralph throws a broken robot part (maybe from a defeated Mama Bot).
In this theory, I would like to say that those (whoever they were) who were there before the team arrive has been battling the Mama Bot in that area.

Theory#13

You said it was a computer program? Can it help our friends?
So they need a computer to power up those chips (adding stars), but this idea isn’t clear yet so I won’t close this idea.

8 Likes

I apologize for the huge delay. :pensive:

3 Likes

Bot fight meant something you did not memtioned the mentioning off bot fight was clue for hiro and baymax to being added since chapter 4 was when the game launched globaly this is beacuse bot fights is mentioned in big heros 6 and we got hiro hamada and baymax from this movie

I don’t know anything about Big Hero 6. How does it relate to the storyline?

At the start of the movie, Hiro loves bot fighting, an underground fight where people take their small robots to fight each other. Hiro’s megabot that he summons is the robot he used in the movie. It’s “underground” fighting because it’s illegal (or, at least betting on it is illegal)

Here’s a clip of the opening scene to Big Hero 6.

1 Like

CHAPTER 5 - Sky Line

The team heads to the subway to catch the train Downtown. Ralph talked to them about their next move.

Ralph: So… what do we do now, guys?
Yax: I dunno. There wasn’t any other info on those consoles.
Ralph Well, whenever I get stumped, I go back to the beginning, which is usually… my stump.
Frozone: A good idea and a semi-decent pun. Let’s go back to the Rooftops and see if we missed anything.

Vanellope climbs onto Ralph’s shoulder to get a better view of the City. The City is really bigger than they expected, and it seemed like a totally different world. The team surveys the area and realizes that there’s still a lot of work to be done. They cannot focus on their individual work due to a lot of Creeps wanting to hurt and infect them.

Ralph: Whoa. I don’t know about you guys, but I’m seeing a lot of Creeps everywhere!
Elastigirl: Yep, the City’s completely overrun. What do we do?
Vanellope: Let’s check out the area where Ralph and I came in.
Ralph: I dunno, kid. That’s where you got all Creep-ified. I don’t think it’s safe.

Ralph was really scared of what might happen to Vanellope-the worst part that he could ever imagine. It was a long time before Vanellope finally convinces Ralph to check out the area where they came in. All of them were keeping their eyes on something that might come familiar. Ralph and Vanellope see a familiar face in the distance. A small man with blue hat and polo, along with jeans and a golden hammer approaches them. Yes, it’s Felix! But something’s odd about him. He has white eyes, and on his back are those annoying Creeps! Felix and his minions push the team away from their destination. Our heroes make some headway but continue to be blocked by Creeps. The team added more power into their every attacks, but they see that Felix appears with reinforcements and pushes the team back even further. Ralph pounds the rooftop in frustration, shaking the building.

Frozone: This is ridiculous. We’re even farther back than we were when we started!
Vanellope: Never fear, Captain Frostysocks! I have a plan.

Vanellope leads the team farther away from their destination. The heroes thought at first that Vanellope acts against the team’s plan, but Vanellope asked them to trust her on this one. The team approaches a rooftop house. Vanellope tells Ralph to wreck it. Ralph hesitated at first, but he did it anyway. Ralph wrecks an atrium and a rooftop garden. The team keeps moving. Vanellope points to a building. Ralph climbs to the roof and wrecks it to the ground. The team wondered what’s in Vanellope’s mind after wrecking several buildings. The enemies saw what the team was doing. Felix can’t resist the urge to fix the damage. He corners the team with his magic hammer raised high.

Felix: TZZK Ralph? Brother, you gotta… CHK …outta here!
Ralph: Felix! You’ve got to snap out of it and fight that virus.
Felix: CHRRCK …have much time. Get to TZK entry. There’s this CHRRZZZKTZK tryin’ to take CHK.
Ralph: I don’t understand. Do we go back to where we entered this place? How do we help you?
Felix: Get CHK chips. ZKK only way to purge my… TZZK Hurry! CHK hold 'em off.

The team rushes to the entry point with Creeps close behind them. They have to keep the Creeps away before entering that place, and so Elastigirl urges the team to hurry as they see the entry point up ahead. Our heroes get to the entry, but they’ll have to clear the Creeps out. After fighting hard, they finally got into that place safely.

Yax: Whoa! That was intense.
Elastigirl: We got here safely, though. Let’s survey the area.
Vanellope: Hey! Over there!
Ralph: What is it kid?
Vanellope: It looks like the code from Sugar Rush.
Ralph: The code? Like what Turbo was messin’ with?
Vanellope: Yeah, it’s super complicated though. Yax, do you think you can read it?
Yax: It would take me a pretty long time to parse all this data. But I can try!

Something explodes in the distance. The buildings shake with the aftershock.

Frozone: Did you see that explosion?! What is goin’ on here?!
Elastigirl: I’m not sure but it looks serious. We should investigate.
Vanellope: Well I think we’ve pretty much scoured the area, right Ralph?
Ralph: I hope so, kid. I don’t wanna have to fight our way back here again.

The team takes one final look before heading towards the explosion site.

Theory#14

Get CHK chips. ZKK only way to purge my… TZZK
I think Felix is telling Ralph to get 30 chips to unlock him.

Theory#15

It looks like the code from Sugar Rush.
images%20(8)
This one may not be the exact codes from Sugar Rush, but only a similar one. It looks like they found a way to unlock those infected heroes.

5 Likes

Any theories about this campaign section?

Oh, sorry. I haven’t made it. It’s just one theory but I’ll make sure to add it there in just a few minutes.

2 Likes

Chapter 5 - Sky Line theories added!

1 Like

Interesting! I like it! The story is getting more complicated.

I want to see more heroes having a dialogue in chapter 6, actually. They haven’t unlocked the Zootopia heroes.

1 Like

Me too. I would like it if they included different characters.

Many characters haven’t been seen in the main dialogue. Hope PerBlue add more characters into it, like Stitch! Haha

Wait… Stitch still hasn’t had some part in the campaign story?

1 Like

I don’t remember if he has. It’s been a while since campaign 1-18. Maybe he did but I don’t remember

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney