A Guide to the DHBM Storyline

Well, he should. I’ve seen Hiro in maybe chapter 14 or 15 so Stitch should be in the story by now. Hoping.

1 Like

CHAPTER 6 - Port Line

Our heroes head towards the Docks to see what caused the explosion. They checked the places hoping to find some clues. Ralph emerges from the subway… and gets completely mobbed! It’s a trap! The team tries to escape the enemy, but they seem to be everywhere! They saw someone that Ralph and Vanellope surely recognize. This woman looks really ready for war!

Calhoun: All imperfections must be eliminated!
Ralph: Aw man, Calhoun?! Not you too!
Vanellope: We are such knuckleheads. Shoulda known this was a trap!
Calhoun: ATTACK! ATTACK!

The Creeps push our heroes towards the maze of shipping containers. They can’t do anything with the power they currently have, but they have to get through the pushing. The team takes a stand, afraid of what awaits them in the maze. They gave their all into the fight so they won’t be pushed further. Despite their efforts, the team is pushed into the maze. Creeps jump down on the team from above. They’re everywhere! The team tries to escape the maze, but the Creeps keep them from leaving.

Vanellope: Guys, I don’t know how much longer we can fight off these pixelated punks!
Ralph: The kid’s right. They won’t let us leave, and I don’t have much wrecking left in me!
Yax: Gee, your friend Felix helped us escape from the Rooftops. Maybe we could get your other buddy to help us.
Elastigirl: It’s not a great plan, but it’s the best we’ve got. Let’s find Calhoun!

Elastigirl followed Yax’s suggestion and led the heroes inside. The team runs deeper into the maze, looking for Calhoun. With a new goal to pursue, our heroes get a second wind. Unfortunately, Ralph takes a wrong turn and runs face first into a shipping container. Something suddenly came to Yax’s mind and asked Ralph a question.

Yax: How do you know this gal, Ralph?
Ralph: I met her when I tried to infiltrate her game. It’s this first-person crazy shooter called Hero’s Duty…

Ralph continues his story as the team searches for Sergeant Calhoun. Ralph wanted to earn a medal in “Hero’s Duty.” Calhoun helped him get the medal that he wanted. After Ralph got his medal, he also brought a cy-bug into the Sugar Rush. It multiplied and took over. Calhoun came to Sugar Rush to fight the cy-bugs. She defended the racers while Ralph destroyed the cy-bugs with a giant burst of soda that formed a bug-zapping beacon. Finally, they defeated all the cy-bugs and King Candy who was actually Turbo. Once the conflict was over, Ralph was the best man at Calhoun’s wedding.

Yax: Whoa, your friend sounds like a real cool lady.
Vanellope: Yeah. she’s cool and totally scary, but in the best way!

Yax spots Calhoun, and the team rushes to catch her. The infected Calhoun came to her senses for a bit and recognized his friend.

Calhoun: Wreck It! Man TZZRRRCK get out CHK TZZK trap.
Vanellope: Yeah, we kinda figured that one out our own, Captain Obvious. Can you help us get outta here?
Calhoun: TZZK for the Center. I’ll cover TZZRRRRKKK
Ralph: Thanks, Calhoun! We’ll get those chips for you and Felix.
Calhoun: Felix? They CHK him, too? That TZZZBBKKKK When I get ahold of him, I gonna CHK ZRRRRK
Frozone: Wait, who’s “he?”
Calhoun: Don’t CHK time to CHRRRK Fall back to CHK station. GO!!

Calhoun lays down cover fire as the team escapes to the subways.

Vanellope: Phew! That was close!
Elastigirl: What do you think she was talking about? “Him?” Get to the “Center?”
Frozone: I don’t know who “him” is, but there’s the City Center.
Elastigirl: Sounds like a lead to me! Rest up, everyone. We’re heading to Middle Burroughs.

Theory#16

I don’t know who “him” is
I think it’s not a theory amymore because we all know who this is and have seen him in chapter 12. But yeah, this time, he’s now starting to keep his eyes on the team.

4 Likes

Spoilers for Chapter 12! :wink:

But the story is getting more complicated and we’re seeijg more heroes!

Yep. But right now I need to make a better in-depth theory. I think I found the answers of the questions asked before. :smiley:
After this, I’m gonna proceed to chapter 7.

1 Like

Has anyone “interpreted” what the “Chhks” and “Tzzks” are? I can feel what the Infected Heroes are saying…

1 Like

I decided to give a better theory on the last in-depth theory. This will answer the unsolved questions.

In-depth Theory II: The Human Life and Disney Heroes

Some of us have played the game for over one year but the hint on how Disney characters are unified into one single place is still unclear. So now, I will try to give a theory on how these characters who came from the different time and era are gathered into one place, and fighting those Creeps and the dreaded Inventor.

The Internet Users

Before we go into that, let’s talk about humans who goes into the internet. As I have shown before, humans who use the internet has his/her own data form inside the internet world (I wish Disney could make an app where you can make one for yourself). I’m gonna use references from the movie Ralph Breaks the Internet. The only example I found in the movie is the famous Stan Lee easter egg. Here he is:

The Disney World

Now I’m going to discuss the world of Disney located at ohmydisney.com.

It is clear that all Disney characters are living in this website. We could see a lot of them in the movie. Here are the examples:

Baymax and Buzz Lightyear

The Disney Princesses

Eeyore

Nick Wilde

Peter Pan's shadow, Tinkerbell, Hei Hei, & Grumpy

Therefore, Disney characters don’t have their own data form like Stan Lee and the woman because they are only fictional characters, and they are all in the same place!

Entering into the DHBM World

So we can know that not all heroes got a beta key like Vanellope and Ralph. Some of them are kidnapped like Megara so as we go along the next chapters, we can get tiny bits of information. I am hoping that Perblue would give hints in the succeeding chapters.

Where is Kim Possible?

It’s funny that I always read these statements in every patch notes released by Perblue. I would like to make a theory about it. Just for fun!

In the past months, The Inventor has been planning to drag Kim Possible into the DH World. Kim sensed that someone wants her and so she is fighting the forces that wants her in. So as of now, The Inventor can’t get her because she’s using her skills to protect herself. So don’t worry guys, she just protects herself at this moment, and that’s why we can’t see her inside the DH World. :rofl::rofl:

9 Likes

Only the Creeps can understand and interpret that. :expressionless:

1 Like

Oh, okay. It was just a thought…

1 Like

Those glitched goons will probably come after us instead of talking

I just thought the “czzzk” sounds were from them being creeps and “glitching” and whatnot

1 Like

Yes, but he asks if someone knows the word behind those glitching sound.

2 Likes

Game Theory should go over this game lol

3 Likes

Ooh I’d like to see that! Too bad they rarely do mobile games.

1 Like

Well there’s still many mysteries to be solved but many chapters to be played. Hopefully we get all our questions answered! Wonder how many of the theories will turn out to be correct

1 Like

Yep. I wanna know that, too!

1 Like

And we’re allowed to post our own theories here as well right?

Yes, of course. :smiley:
I’ll give you a shout-out if I found a theory the same as yours. :wink:

1 Like

CHAPTER 7 - Center Line

The team catches a subway towards City Center. Luckily, they saw a train coming in, and they went inside until they reached their destination. The team emerges from the underground into the lights of City Center. As soon as they stepped in there, the team looks for clues, trying to figure out why Calhoun sent them here.

Vanellope: Hey, Stinkbrain, why do you think Calhoun sent us here?
Ralph: I dunno, kid. But I’m hoping it has somethin’ to do with that code Yax is looking at.
Vanellope: Have ya found anything out from our file yet, Yax?
Yax: Well, I think it might be an execution file. But it’s like, seriously corrupted.
Frozone: “Execution” file? I do not like the sound of that.

Frozone might’ve misunderstood the word, so Yax came and talked to him. Yax explains execution files while the team looks around for clues.

Elastigirl: So you’re saying that “execution” files… start programs?
Yax: Yeah, that’s right. And I’m pretty sure that this one brought Vanellope and Ralph here.
Vanellope: Sweet mother of monkey milk! The BETA key! I bet this is the code for it.

Vanellope and Ralph tell their friends about the BETA key. Yax and Vanellope trade theories about the code file and the BETA key. They want to check first if their theory is correct before they proceed to the next step. And while they walk around the area, Elastigirl and Frozone find themselves in familiar territory.

Frozone: Elastigirl! Isn’t this….?
Elastigirl: Uh-huh. This is the spot where we first appeared in the City.
Vanellope: Wait! Maybe that means you have code here too!
Blue Blob: Keep the errors away from the data! ATTACK! ATTACK!
Vanellope: Guess that answers my question…
Ralph: Aw man, there’s a ton of 'em! Look out!

With those large numbers of enemies, it looks like the enemies were ready to crush the team right away. The Creeps swarm towards the heroes, pushing them away from the code site. The team tried to fight their way back towards the site, but they can’t due to their unlimited numbers. Creeps pour out of every store, intent upon stopping the team. Frozone tries to stop the enemies by sealing the store entrances with ice. Meanwhile, Ralph creates a giant hole in the ground in front of the Creeps, buying the heroes some time. It looks effective as the team gains ground as they fight their way back towards the data site. Vanellope cheers as the Creeps get pushed back! Now they are gaining confidence as they fight the Creeps with great force. The team tries to force their way through. Vanellope glitches down a side street, hoping to find a shortcut, while Yax gives everyone a healing tonic before they get closer to the code site. A Creep knocks Vanellope down. When Ralph saw it, he rushed to help the kid from the Creep. He looked at the Creep with rage and used his oversized fist to punch it. Ralph sends it flying.

Ralph: You okay, kid? That creep got ya pretty good.
Vanellope: Aw, I’m fine. Nice job throwing out the garbage.
Ralph: What can I say? Nobody messes with my best friend!

As the team gets closer, creeps pour in from every block, but they managed to secure their way towards the place. The team successfully fights their way back to the data site.

Vanellope: Were we right, Yax? Is that their data?
Yax: Yeah, I think it’s definitely an .exe file.
Frozone: And?… C’mon, man. Does it tell you how we got here?
Yax: Well… No. But that’s because this one is corrupted too, but in different parts.
Vanellope: Hey, I got a crazy idea - what if we put them together? Like the pieces of a puzzle.
Yax: Ya know, that just might do the trick. Give me a few minutes to look this stuff over.

…To be continued

Theory#17

Yax: Well, I think it might be an execution file.
I think the file that Yax found is the one that The Inventor used to lure Vanellope inside the City (also known as the “BETA key” like Vanellope mentioned). This file was sent to Sugar Rush. Vanellope found it, and when she opened it, it became the BETA key. Whatever. The point is, The Inventor sent the file to Sugar Rush to lure Vanellope, and she went to Ralph to go with her to the DH World.

Theory#18

This is the spot where we first appeared in the City.
This isn’t a theory, but a clarification about The Parr family and Frozone in Theory#6. So this means that Frozone entered the DH World along with the Parr family.

Theory#19

the code site.
I think this is the place where they can remove the virus of a hero (unlocking) and power them up (adding stars).

5 Likes

Hmm… like your theory with the game inventor sending a BETA key to Vanellope what if he is sending it to all of the other characters? Except some where different, like example: One day the Par family was having dinner and they got mail, so they opened the box and maybe it sucked them all into the game you know what I’m saying? I still don’t get how the Emotions would be in the game tho, considering they are Emotions in Riley’s head.

Hmmm :thinking: and Alice and Wonderland characters are there sooo…

:thinking:The

It muat all be some kind of dream or illusion…

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney