A Guide to the DHBM Storyline

I also have that in mind. The Inventor removed the computers from the Market to make them go back to Hackerspace and meet him. But… I don’t know if it’s still considered a theory since everyone knows it (well, majority at least).

3 Likes

What if the inventor is not behind everything?

Annd the person who is really behind it is trying to throw them off track by making them go after someone else entirely.

3 Likes

I’m thinking that The Inventor has a boss. I mean, there could be someone who is more powerful than him.

3 Likes

Lol it was a joke.:laughing:

I’m pretending we don’t know it for the sake of the theory. Shhh!

2 Likes

Oh, okaaaaay.

And the graffiti. Who did it? The creeps? Why would the person who sent them into the game let the creeps make graffiti to give them clues? To make the heroes fall into a trap?

It does the person nit have control over the creeps?

(For the sake of the theories at this point if the campaign, I’m pretending we don’t know about Chapter 12 and beyond)

Maybe it’s just their secret code but Vanellope was just lucky to be suspicious about it.

1 Like

I think it was more of a trap: we don’t see much of the graffiti after the chapter that last mentions/shows it. It was supposedly used to lure the heroes to the Hackerspace. Although, who exactly did the graffiti and why? Possibly the Creeps did it, but the one who directed them is unknown.

You’ve got more chapters to do.

Please. When you see a thread that has been inactive for more than a month don’t post on it. Because when you do you’re necro posting and that is bad.

1 Like

MY GOSH! @Bunny_Cat please learn how to not necro post. This has gone from “Oh this person is new it’s fine we should just set them strate” to “GOOD GRIEF! You’ve been told repeatedly, when will you stop!?”. Pretty soon I’m just gonna start reporting these.

1 Like

Given the early inclusion of Tron characters I theorise the non Wreck-it Ralph characters have been converted to data and beamed into the digital world via similar technology

Hey. NECRO POSTING. @Polaris can you archive this thread the Necro Posting is getting out of hand.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney