A guild contest without orange guild coins?

Is this right? A guild contest without guild orange perk coins in progress reports @TheGrillFather @Justus ?

I would write a ticket in support in game asking same thing, but I think there is a glitch with that… I don’t have an option to start a new conversation , just shows the old conversation still and usually when I reply to an old ticket they say “we answered all your questions in regards to this ticket, if u have further questions please open a new one” witch would mean me writing what I wanted to ask all over again.

4 Likes

I’ve noticed lately that old conversations are being left open, without an option to say that all my questions have been answered, preventing me from starting a new one; about a month ago I had to reply to ask them to close my ticket and the conversation so that I could open a new ticket, and that newer ticket is still open with no response in a month.

I’m not sure if people were complaining about tickets being closed too soon, leading to support leaving tickets open until requested to close them, or if there’s some other issue going on with the tickets, but it can be inconvenient.

4 Likes

@Justus @TheGrillFather …. Since contest started and still not given in progress rewards pinging this again.

1 Like

I believe the support team managing tickets is now the same one managing the forum, so maybe they have just been having a lot to do

I’m sure that’s true, but the issue with in-game tickets being left open and uncloseable from the player’s end has been around since at least December, at least for me.

Anyway, I want to add that the progress rewards also lack new guild avatars based on one hero’s skill icons, something which has been a standard part of the rewards since we’ve had guild contests. @TheGrillFather @Polaris @Justus @Cherry_VII Is there any chance the team could get guild contest tokens and guild avatars added to the progress rewards, and awarded to any guilds that have already completed the relevant progress tiers?

Unfortunately, due to the nature of Contests and how complicated they are, we cannot change them. We will add them back in future guild contests, with the big update coming up it seems we forgot to add them in. Sorry about that!

I will, however, review with the team about comping Guild Contest tokens, though!

4 Likes

Well, at least it’s an unintentional oversight and not a deliberate change; thanks for the response.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney