A Heist with Prince Tamatoa

It’s OK. I still like it. It’s for my own pleasure. I can’t let it go to waste.

But what is the pleasure here. :roll_eyes:
Instead have pleasure, participating in elimination games and help the community by useful comments instead of doing your
Very Important and useful Heist

9 Likes

The funny thing here is that you’re doing a Heist all by your own. But shouldn’t Heist be participated by at least 5 players? I mean you can play solo but the other valuables, they’ll get stolen.

My point is, the fun in this kind of Heist is only temporary and somehow painful when it’s gone. What I mean is that when the value or fun in a Heist is gone, the resulting outcome is less and less satisfying.

Just like in the game. The more valuables stolen, the less the rewards. The more players active, the better the gameplay.

Also, we get your point that it’s for your own “pleasure”, but seriously, this post will just be considered as spam.

3 Likes

All I want is to have a cooperative heist with teamwork… Well, since you insist.

It’s GAME OVER.

Okay then

ALL VALUABLES STOLEN

REWARDS:
N/A

THANK YOU AND COME AGAIN!

Sorry Prince Tamatoa, I enjoyed your Heist but haven’t been able to engage as much as I wanted because of IRL.
I really like what you tried to do and hope that you don’t give up on more fun games like this!
Remember that just because people didn’t actively engage with the story doesn’t mean that it wasn’t read or enjoyed by more than just yourself. There are a lot of people who peruse the Forums without leaving comments or anything.
I appreciate your passion and enjoy your creative writing. Please don’t be discouraged or dejected. Looking forward to the next one!

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney