A Heist with Prince Tamatoa

A few months ago, the museum said they will release a new exhibition about their new findings from working archeologists. It caught everyone’s attention instantly after the release of the news. But with the release of Disney+, now heroes are staying at home, watching the exclusive movies and TV shows. Lol, who knew?

Ahem. Back to the topic. Now: The museum is planning to open it in 2 months. As confirmed from news interviews and leaked official sources, I’ve confirmed that the most value artefact is hidden in a vault. I’ve got some debts to pay off from my gambling. I can’t borrow from loansharks, the advertisements citywide advised us not to do so. So, if I can get the valuable, I can pay my loans!

:fast_forward::fast_forward: Fast Forward…

:stop_button: Stop.

Introducing: A Heist with Prince Tamatoa

Here are the rules:

Every 2 days, a new update will be released. Do the necessary choices on polls made by me.

:vibration_mode: If you spot the heroes interviewing you, DO NOT leak any information about me. If anything goes wrong, like the location exposed, any valuables taken back, etc. PM me instantly.

:syringe: If I need help, engage in combat with me! So I won’t KO. If I do KO, save me.

:smiling_imp: BTW, I managed to collaborate with the villains in the game. They are expert helpers. They will be at the Plaza Street, City Center. Go there if you need any help. The street cameras and command center are at Utilidor 114.

If I’m caught by the ZPD, someone must still keep in contact with the villains and update me when you’re visiting.

OK, enough of the rules. Have fun and use your imagination! You’ll need to be in the game to help me.

First Update: I entered the museum already and located the valuable. It is in the vault. Hi-ya! OK. So now, we’re finally inside! :eyes:, no one here. After all the hard work, it is mine!

:bell: ALARM BLARING :bell:

Oh, shoot. I forgot about the security. I picked up a bomb OTW here. Oh, I see a sewer that runs through the vault. So, we can either try to risk it by making a scene and escape since when bombs explode, they create steam from fire. Or, I could hide in the sewer and escape to the streets from there.

Ngl if you create multiple topics on this it can turn into spam, and it kinda feels like a ripoff of imagineer’s thing…

15 Likes

I’m doing this for pure entertainment. And second, it’s coincidental. I realised that I didn’t do much entertaining stuff since December. Don’t wanna let that spirit in my heart die down.

I do not think it is and it is not coincidental. I get taking inspiration but did you have to announce it when you said it yourself it is starting in March? No you did not and you did not have to make a lower quality ripoff to my game thing that I spent a long time working on.

9 Likes

Dude… really? You cannot steal something until it is in existence. Ergo, you cannot steal an idea until it becomes published. Mine was done first. Do not pull that kind of stuff. It is shallow. I assume you have at least seen my thread and purposely tried to use the success of it to feed your own. Not cool.

10 Likes

It’s not the case. I’m newer here. Plus, I don’t read the forums often. So I never see your stuff. That’s why I already said that it may be a coincidence. But since u didn’t said it is a coincidence, I’ve nothing to say.

If what you say is true, the least you can do is look to make sure you are not ripping off someone’s hard work.

OK… I might not have time to read it. I’ve got other plans to handle. Well, sorry if I took your work accidentally as my own credit.

You’ve been on forums for a year and are way older than me.

2 Likes

Btw Some are here since 2 years and dont know functions of forums, They arent New But They can be said They are new to these things.

1 Like

I mean in terms of time, that is false but I see what you mean.

1 Like

OK. So, I’ve discussed with the relevant parties involved in this argument. It was actually a misunderstanding. To not waste any more time, I’ve decided to do it NOW. Get a heist plan ready. I’m going to need some help.

So, the moderator deleted the other page I made. Everything will come back here. So let’s start this thing over. (I’m trying to see if it will still work. Sorry if I may have revived the thread)

Just to recap: We broke into the vault and I gave you two options. To hide, or to risk our lives by bombing the vault. To save time, I’m going to choose to plant a bomb.

Update: OK. We better get in a corner. Now we wait for-

:boom:

OK, come on. Hurry! Shhh, they don’t wanna see us.

1 minute later…

Finally, we’re out with the prize. Because we triggered the security, I’m going to need some help. I located the nearest mall. I’m going to hide and change myself so they won’t recognise me. And, OK, we’ve walked into another problem. Should I take the bus or the taxi?
It may seem like a stupid question but I don’t want people to recognise me. So if I take the bus, there are more people and I can camouflage myself so people don’t know who I am. If I take the taxi, it may be riskier cause if that driver has a good memory, if I’m wanted, the driver may remember me. Plus, it’s just me. So what’s it gonna be?

• Bus
  • Taxi

0 voters

U gotta choose fast. The police might be nearing me any minute.

Seems like a stealthy choice. OK. Get your money. We’re going to pay the bus fare.
“Thank You, Sir.”
OK. Now, we found a seat. Just relax. They ain’t gonna notice much. Especially since it’s first night.

20 minutes later

OK. Give me a minute to change. Meet me outside. Then we got some shopping to handle.

5 minutes later

I’m done. I’m gonna look for a suitcase and maybe some handy first aid stuff while u can maybe go look for some new clothes? We’re going to need a supply. It’s gonna take a while before this operation finishes. So, u wanna come with me or we split up? If we split up, it will be faster. If u come with me, if any problems come about, u can help me.

• Split Up
  • Nah, I wanna stay with you

0 voters

Quick, make these choices. I don’t have all day. We have a list of stuff to handle.

OK. Looks like u can’t choose either. Stay with me. I’m going to need some assistance.

:necktie::tshirt::jeans::rescue_worker_helmet:

1 hour later…

OK, we’re done. We’re gonna walk to the nearest hotel. And get us 2 rooms.

After we check in, I’m gonna call it a day. And report to HQ.

HQ Report

Day 1

Heroes: Not yet Noticed
Valuables Stolen: 1
Completion: 10%
HP: Max
Current Status: Free, Unnoticed

Tomorrow: We’re going to eye Powerline’s Mic and take it from his hands. He can’t perform for next month’s upcoming concert. Or should we steal Clawhauser’s box of donuts and maybe Bogo’s shield?

• Steal the Mic
  • Steal from the ZPD

0 voters

Day 2

Looks like y’all chose the safer option, won’t really gain much attention, but it’s got some monetary value. Powerline went for some big concerts. So it’s big money when sold.

Oh, Maleficent sent me a message: “Where are u?”
I’ll reply her when I’m done briefing about today.

OK. Back to work. The plan is, I’m going to look for a job listing to work as Powerline’s bodyguard or security guard and snatch it off. He probably won’t check us.

But it’s 7am now. I don’t know about you but I need a cup of coffee and a newspaper before we start. So we’re going to drop by the nearest café. Even if u don’t want anything.

• Get Breakfast

0 voters

Plan

Steal Powerline’s Mic
Security Checks
Night?

Heh. OK. I bought the papers along the way. I just checked. No job listing about Powerline bodyguards, guess we gotta try our luck. After I finish this sandwich and coffee.

:bread::cheese::bacon::croissant::coffee: After 1 hour

It’s 8am. The bar where he goes for open mic night is currently closed so we see if we can go to someone he knows. Or maybe I could do a street interview since I’ve nothing much to do. Plus, maybe there’s a chance I may run into Powerline’s workers. Maybe they know something about him.

• Look for Related Heroes
  • Do a Street Interview

0 voters

Well, looks like it’s a stalemate. I guess we can look for a hero then the worst case scenario? Of a street interview.

I should message Maleficent now. She’s still waiting for my reply. I tell her “I don’t know where Powerline is at. I need to find him. Check the street cams. Message me if u get any updates.”

OK. We’ll wait.

30 minutes later…

“I found him!”
“Where?”
“At Mall, as of now. Hurry!”
“OK, heading to mall. Message me I his location changes”

We’ll take a cab to the mall. Later if we lose him, it’ll be hard to track him again.

15 minutes later

OK, we’re at the mall. Now we just have to locate the store. Should we split up and search for him? It’ll be faster.

• Split Up
  • Don’t Split Up

0 voters

Looks Like No one is playing this stuff, You are doing it alone :rofl:

11 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney