A Human in a Witch's Domain (The Owl House concept)

So @Grim_grinning_Ghost is doing a set of characters from the popular Disney TV series The Owl House. I decided to try my hand at designing Luz. So for those who don’t watch the show, she IS capable of performing spells but requires the use of glyphs to carry them out. So considering that there’s another character (Li Shang) that is capable of multiple stances, I figured that I should try and make her skillset based around that. Namely, being a controller that has different effects based on the glyph she is currently using. Again, I’m kinda new to this whole character designing thing, so there will be a lot of errors and unfinished business, but anyway, here’s Luz!

Name: Luz

Description: Luz keeps the enemies under control with her use of various glyphs.

Quote: “So, you have a different way of doing things, a different way of seeing things. That might make you weird, but it also makes you awesome. Don’t you see?”

Role: Control

Position: Backline

Stars: :star:

Trial Team: Blue

Entrance: Runs in and pulls out her book

Basic Attack: Throws a ball depending on the glyph

Victory: Celebrates as she fist pumps in the air

Defeat: Her book incinerates.

Skills

White Skill: Light Glyph
:sparkles: Fantastic Damage
Passive: Luz starts the battle using a Light glyph. While she is attacking while using the Light glyph, she has an X% chance to blind the target enemy. She also has an X% chance to dodge while this glyph is in use.

Active: (Will vary depending on the Glyph) Luz deals X damage to and blinds the three closest enemies, slowing their movement speed by 10%. Switch to another glyph.

Green Skill: Ice Glyph
Passive: While she is using the Ice Glyph, Luz’s attacks have an X% chance to freeze the target enemy. She also has an X% chance to knock them back when attacked.

Active: Luz conjures a trail of ice, dealing X damage to all enemies and freezing the three closest enemies. Switch to another glyph.

Blue Skill: Plant Glyph
Passive: While she is using the Plant Glyph, Luz’s attacks have an X% chance to stun the target enemy. Whenever an enemy is stunned by this, she gains 10% movement speed.

Active: Luz deals X damage to all enemies, stunning the three closest enemies. Switch the glyph.

Purple Skill: Fire Glyph
Passive: While she is using the Fire Glyph, Luz’s attacks have an X% chance to inflict X Damage Over Time on the target enemy for 6 seconds. Allies deal X more damage to enemies with Damage Over Time.

Active: Luz deals X damage to all enemies, inflicting X Damage Over Time for 6 seconds on the three closest enemies. Switch to another glyph.

Red Skill: Human’s Curse

Luz’s attacks now Curse the target enemy for 6 seconds.

Whenever an enemy is affected by Luz’s glyphs, all allies gain X basic damage until the end of the battle.

+X Max HP

+X Skill Power

+X Basic Damage

6 Likes

So… where are the friendships?

Only in white skills

Belle.

They literally said they are new to concepts. Do not be so hard on them.

1 Like

Oh, I wanted to at least get the actual character posted first so I can get criticism. I still have to think of the actual Friendship skills. Also, I know Passive is a White thing, but I did want to try and give her abilities for the glyph she’s using. It’s like how Li Shang has different abilities based on his stance, you know?

“Book only” and “Stick only”. I don’t see passive and active :man_shrugging:

I’m not.

I never criticized the skillset itself :stuck_out_tongue:

It says Passive with “book only” and “stick only” in parenthesis.

Loved it! The creative on this concept is very strong and that is what keeps me interested in it!

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney