A message to PerBlue

Ok, PerBlue you won. The #1 player on S3 is surrendering to the annoying pop ups, the insulting Diamond deals, the bombardment of new heros, the disappearance of friends pms…to say the least.

We have lost 4 members and soon to lose more…including me.

keep up the great job and wishing you all the best…

sincerely yours,
CAR

P.s

I will be staying on till the start of O3…but will not spend a dime and thus surrendering my throne.

5 Likes

Lol you made a whole thread just for that? Sheesh

1 Like

No he is right to start a post for it., at server 12, 50 people, highranked left also after the patch and because of it. Bored, to much money to spend to keep up…

1 Like

I am rank 2 total power on Server 7. I run the rank 2 guild. We too are suffering with losses all over the place.
The top 4/5 guilds on our server have collectively lost about 40-50 whales in the space of 1 week. We are also only 25-50% of the active server population of most servers. We had a tiny 5200 people participated in the recent competition.

Perblue are indeed chasing away spenders, by:

1. Watering down of VIP perks (2h mission speed up, lots of stamina in deals making refreshes beyond 100 dia worthless, free items in 10 diamond crates etc…)
  2. Deals that favor those who spend LESS - this is an insult.
  3. VIP crates with old heroes

We need a review of how VIPs are treated in this game.
I’d like to see the following:

a) Deals for VIPs Only. The higher your VIP level the more rewards or the cheaper the price.
b) Deals of VIP crates (like you sell diamond crates)
c) Revamp of the VIP perks 14-17 - I’d like to see a 24 customer service in VIP 17.
d) Merge servers!

@polaris We are your biggest customers, we pay your salaries and bills and yet we grow disgruntled by the day.

Is it not time you showed us all that staying faithful to your game pay’s off?

3 Likes

Lol, the list of items you are crying about is hilarious.

What is whorng with new heroes? New heroes is amazing. More options to fight with. More chances of getting a new hero in a Diamond crate (if you don’t already buy every hero the second they come out). New heroes is a plus.

Diamond deals, I guess I don’t have much to say about. The only one I buy is when the stanima is a cheaper price than 100 per 120. I ignore everything else. So I guess I don’t have much to say about that.

Pop ups… really? Maybe for some reason it’s not as bad for me, but a pop up when I open the game and every 5 or so min really isn’t that bad. Are yours more than that?

Friend pms come back when you start a new message with that friend. Is that not the case for you?

1 Like

I do see u on server 3 @CAR_da_MACHINE. And yeah, lets hope Perblue can fix the pop ups.

Why should we have to deal with pop ups? Especially after buying thousands of dollars worth of stuff. It’s obnoxious.

Too many heroes is overwhelming… let us level up the ones we have for a little bit before throwing us 3 more. 6 a month is too much and chances are unless we spend an arm and a leg they won’t be caught up to the others anyway.

On top of this, PMs haven’t given any notifications since the second month of the game… yeah sure the PMs come back when you open a pm with that person, but how are you supposed to know they pmed you in the first place??? Unless it’s someone you talk to very frequently then you are unintentionally ignoring people. It’s pretty hard to run a guild like that.

For me the war perks are what’s really pushing my last button. How the heck is car 9 worth 7 cars? There’s one viable strategy in war, stack car 9 with perks and players. If this stuff isn’t fixed soon, expect to lose many of us.

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney