A Patriotic Hero Concept (Likely Concept)

Name: Sam Eagle

Quote: “It’s times like these, I’m proud to be an American.”

Description: Sam the Eagle inspires his allies while telling opposing enemies that it really is proud to be an American.

Stars: :star:

Role: Support

Position: Front

Team: Blue

Basic Attack: Sam pokes an enemy.

Victory: Sam stands proudly.
Sam Victory

Defeat: Sam face-palms himself.
Sam Defeat

White Skill: A Salute to all Nations

Sam salutes his allies, granting them 120% attack speed for 10 seconds, while granting them a shield with X HP.

Green Skill: A Bunch of Weirdos

76E4D4A3-008D-4882-B9AD-B331B3F41A4F

Sam glares at some enemies and silences them for 12 seconds and deals X damage.

Damage Type: :fist: Normal Damage

The silence has a chance to fail if the enemies that are silenced are above level X.

Blue Skill: Not on My Watch!

Sam Skill #3

Sam looks at an enemy that is about to KO an ally, instantly KO’ing them instead, and healing the ally for 60% of their Max HP.

Sam can only use this if an ally is about to reach 1 HP once per wave.

The instant KO has a chance to fail if the enemy is above level X.

Damage Type: :shield: True Damage

Purple Skill: Regal Eagle

While allies are shielded, they gain X basic damage.

Red Skill: A Loyal American

If allies are shielded through Sam or an ally, Sam makes them energized for 10 seconds. Allies who are energized by Sam gain 70 energy when they basic attack.

The energize has a chance to fail when allies are above level X.

• +X Skill Power

• +X Basic Damage

• +X Shield HP from “A Salute to all Nation”

Friendships:

Sam Eagle/Gonzo

Disk Name: Lone-Free Ranger

Disk Symbol: American Flag decorated on a cape

Campaign Title: Birds of a Feather

Campaign Description: Gonzo shows Sam Eagle what it’s like to be free and laid-back, but Sam Eagle doesn’t want any of that. While this happens, creeps disrupt their activity.

Allies: Maximus, Quorra, Bunsen & Beaker

"Salute to all Nations" Energizes Allies

• +X Max HP to Sam Eagle and Allies

• +X Basic Damage to Sam Eagle and Allies

• When Sam Eagle Activates “Salute to all Nations” he makes himself and allies Energized for 2 (+2 seconds per star) seconds. Allies energized by Sam gain 65 energy when they basic attack

Sam Eagle/Swedish Chef

Disk Name: Thrills of the Grill

Disk Symbol: A Char-Broil Style Grill

Campaign Title: All American BBQ

Campaign Description: Sam Eagle requests the help of the Swedish Chef to cook some food for the upcoming city BBQ.

Allies: Calhoun, Miss Piggy, Li Shang

Shielded Allies are Faster

• +X Basic Damage

• +X Skill Power to Sam and Allies

• While Shielded, Sam and allies’ attack speeds are increased by 50% (+50% more speed per star level) for the duration of the shield

If you were to work on Sam, what disk would you choose?

What Disk do you pick?
  • Gonzo
  • Swedish Chef

0 voters

What do you Think of this concept?

How many Stars?
  • 1 star
  • 2 stars
  • 3 stars
  • 4 stars
  • 5 stars

0 voters

5 Likes

Purple Skill is missing a variable, and the red skill is missing the stat boosts.

I’ll fix the bugs as soon as I am available. In the meantime, what do you think of this concept?

1 Like

It is interesting. The Instant K.O would be useful to deal with enemies with high damage output, and the silence would really help with disruption as well. He could be a shield provider that is able to counter Dash and Shan Yu with this.

Oh, one more thing: he is a backline hero whose attack is melee-ranged? That wouldn’t work well

I see your point. I fixed it so Sam would be more survivable. By the Way, what tier would you place Sam in regarding the game’s state right now?

1 Like

Honestly, I’m not sure. Depending on the stats, maybe an A tier? And the Purple needs a variable, not a constant number. It would be worded like this: “While allies are shielded, they gain X Basic Damage.”

I’d put him in A-tier too.

2 more questions: How would you counter Sam, and what team would you put him on if you were building a team for Sam, and why?

With anything that could disrupt him, or remove buffs, like Tron or Swedish chef

For me, I use Dash (Vi), Darkwing (Ni), Rapunzel (Ja), and Shan Yu

Yeah, using more than one shield counter could probably overwhelm him

What team would you put Sam Eagle on if you were to put him on a team, and why?

Probably in a Team that uses a lot of Basic damage and benefits from white skill spam. He would also be good to protect some glass cannons, like Wasabi or Dash

So I’m guessing heroes like Animal and Maximus would be good for his team. I do admit that he can protect against broken heroes like Wasabi and Dash. I would also pair him with Slinky Dog, as his shields can be hard to get through. Good suggestions, though.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney