A question about servers

I’m in server 18, but was really excited for Hercules and Megara and then was “rewarded” with characters from “The Nightmare Before Christmas”, the only horrible Disney movie out there in my opinion. Is there any chance that Hercules and Megara would be added to the other servers at all?

Yes, you’ll eventually get them, but it won’t be for at least 6 months. Server 1 was the beta server and pretty much always has everything, but it has been online for over 400 days, so unless you plan on being a whale, it would be nearly impossible to climb the ranks. Servers 2-8 went live for the worldwide release, these servers are on pace with server 1 for some things, but behind server 1 on other things. I think servers 9-12 was the next batch of servers that went live, they’re farther back than servers 2-8. From server 13 and up, I think these are all servers that have gone live one at a time every month or two. The intent with the delayed live date of the servers (and therefore delayed timing of getting new toys) is so that new players get put into these new servers so that they stand a chance of climbing the the rankings and building naturally as the game progresses.

You can create a new account on a different server if you want, but note that you’ll lose all progress and start from scratch. However, if you contact Support, I’ve heard that they’ll provide a one time transfer for items obtained via monetary purchases.

Sidenote: Both Sally and Skelly are great heroes.

4 Likes

Thanks for clarifying that. Also, they may be good heroes, but I still don’t really like them.

Opinions for everyone, I actually like that movie :skull:

I think it’s better not to have them immediately so you won’t have to regret spending your resources into them and focus on your current teams instead.

1 Like

Well i think we may have them next update lols its depend of the mood swing of PB lols

They already released jack and sally in s18…

Which they released in s7 in cap lvl 95 and 6th star… so maybe there will be a chance for hades, hercules and meg on next updare…

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney